Saheri "kill all men"

Status
Not open for further replies.
When a girl demands basic human rights
BiX31BxIgAAK0Dv.jpg

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
i should've made that 'superior Somali females'. yall niggas look like this:mugshotman: with pasta fiino legs and a pregnant belly, while we look like supermodels. on top of that, we are far more successful and much smarter.

if that doesn't say superior I don't know what does.:ayaanswag:
hassan+jama13.jpg

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
oh wooow, one whole non- anorexic Farah.

how could we have been so blind. I will forever hide in shame for my unspeakable lies against Somali men.

you have disproven me sir.
vpr-ahmed-oma-flexes-042513.jpg

Omar Ahmed. Another inspiration to Faraaxs everywhere. And he's natty too. No roids. :fittytousand:

Everyday more and more Faraaxs are hitting the gym. Keep hating, you can't stop the movement. :fittytousand:

vpr-ahmed-oma-flexes-042513.jpg

Omar Ahmed. Another inspiration to Faraaxs everywhere. And he's natty too. No roids. :fittytousand:

Everyday more and more Faraaxs keep hitting the gym. Keep hating, you can't stop the movement. :fittytousand:

stop it? I am behind the movement

why do you think i constantly karbash you? I'm an old traditional teacher, i believe in tough love. I will make every last one of you run to the gym.:fittytousand:

Zeus

STYLIN
i should've made that 'superior Somali females'. yall niggas look like this:mugshotman: with pasta fiino legs and a pregnant belly, while we look like supermodels. on top of that, we are far more successful and much smarter.

if that doesn't say superior I don't know what does.:ayaanswag:

this is ruthless :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.