Saudi Arabia open doors for domestic workers from Somalia/Djibouti

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

Wallahi they're only going because of the threat of famine back home but this is like almost certain death. Most of the domestic staff become slaves, Saudis don't pay house staff who have a weak government.

S

Shamis

Very true - as I read this I remembered the woman who was arrested for recording her husband sexually assaulting their maid.

Very true - as I read this I remembered the woman who was arrested for recording her husband sexually assaulting their maid.

What happened to him anyway? They've got to be desperate if they'd choose what's essentially slavery over staying at home

These people are starving and take these jobs as the last resort. The real tragedy is
when kids out in the west want to dedicate on how others should feed their families.

There are Somali women working as prostitutes in Arab countries but does that mean
it would be better if they worked the streets of Somalia?

S

Shamis

@Gambit Saudi Arabia has this stupid privacy law so the wife was the one who was convicted for spying. I doubt he was dealt with.

@nucleus Yahuud iyo Carab waa laba mataano - coulnd't give a mentos to either.

@freeAgen - who's dictating?

@Gambit Saudi Arabia has this stupid privacy law so the wife was the one who was convicted for spying. I doubt he was dealt with.

@nucleus Yahuud iyo Carab waa laba mataano - coulnd't give a mentos to either.

@freeAgen - who's dictating?

Privacy law? So if he was caught fondling a kid would the same thing have happened? Fucking Saudis, by far the worst of the sand nigga scum

S

Shamis

Privacy law? So if he was caught fondling a kid would the same thing have happened? Fucking Saudis, by far the worst of the sand nigga scum

Yup - they take 'spying' very seriously, they nearly banned camera phones a few years ago. Also men can marry little children in Saudi and then promise to only have sex with them after they get their first period.

dedicate? :donkey:

girl-falls-through-a-sinkhole-o.gif

These people are starving and take these jobs as the last resort. The real tragedy is
when kids out in the west want to dedicate on how others should feed their families.

There are Somali women working as prostitutes in Arab countries but does that mean
it would be better if they worked the streets of Somalia?

Nevertheless, it's a tragedy that our people are at the mercy of merciless people.

Yup - they take 'spying' very seriously, they nearly banned camera phones a few years ago. Also men can marry little children in Saudi and then promise to only have sex with them after they get their first period.

This is why I choose to believe in God. I refuse to believe death is an easy way out for dogs like these Saudi perverts. They've gotta suffer for their crimes in this life, or the next. It's amazing how Saudi can get away with so many human rights violations but when it comes to other countries they're quick to throw the book. f*ck life.

S

Shamis

@nucleus he even had the cheek to use the dameer emoji lol I did him a favour and corrected his post for him and that's how he repays me!

@Gambit - believe it or not they're going to be in charge of the UN Human Right Council - that proves how credible this organisation is. Yes - they kill Pakistanis, Filipinos, Somalis and other migrants for petty crimes but their own rarely get prosecuted.

S

Shamis

My apologies walaal. Having said that I never dictated that they should stay, I just lamented the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.