Saudi Arabia open doors for domestic workers from Somalia/Djibouti

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

Maids in Somalia can leave the house after a day's work. In Saudi they are imprisoned (sometimes tied up in the back of the house) and like @Samawada said, they're isolated and in a foreign country.

Arab bootyclapping gone too far.

It is not Arab bootyclapping, it is the sheer stupidity of those brought to the West, fed, housed and offered free medical attention and education not trying to think from the perspective of these desperate poor women who see this as an opportunity to advance themselves and their families economically. These women used to be tahriibs, they were abducted and abused in Yemen, shot at the Yemeni-Saudi border and if they were lucky and reached Saudi Arabia, they were forced into prostitution by Somali men. Now, they will be documented and sponsored by families to work as a maid legally. Not every Saudi family abuses their maid, what do you think of the hundreds of thousands of Somali women in the Gulf do for a living? How many abuses have we heard? Put yourself in their shoes before you judge them. Let's not pretend we came from a country where Somalis are better equipped to treat another Somali humanely. Our cruelty to one another and the humanitarian crisis we created which rivberates till today has made all of us refugees in all corners of the world. The Somali and Jiboutian governments saw an opportunity for these poor women to earn a decent living and improve the lives of their children and families. Kudos to them. I hope these agencies will not exploit these women and charge them hefty commissions.

S

Shamis

@Boqorka Bantus Repeat that again in your fake accent please, it was amusing.

We might never have heard of the abuses because admitting to being a maid is rare. I've read enough about Saudi Arabia and other gulf countries' treatment of female housestaff to know that they're an abusive people. There are dozens of documentaries dedicated to women of various nationalities who were abused in these countries and countless youtube videos/articles about individual cases. This is just a money spinner for someone and don't expect these agencies to check up on them after they've sent them off.

@Boqorka Bantus Repeat that again in your fake accent please, it was amusing.

We might never have heard of the abuses because admitting to being a maid is rare. I've read enough about Saudi Arabia and other gulf countries' treatment of female housestaff to know that they're an abusive people. There are dozens of documentaries dedicated to women of various nationalities who were abused in these countries and countless youtube videos/articles about individual cases. This is just a money spinner for someone and don't expect these agencies to check up on them after they've sent them off.

What fake accent? You sound like someone who was abused by an Arab man. Your whole narrative here revolves around, 'look at me, I became an Atheist because an Arab man dumped me and I hate Arabs'. Somalis have been seeking employment and treated better than South Asians in the gulf for over half a century. If you visit Dubai, Jedah, Riyadh & other cities you will find Somalis who were given ample opportunities to settle, work and study. Some are millionaires, others are professionals and the majority of them work blue color jobs such as maids. We abused and continue to abuse one another in Somalia, so please spare me your crocodile tears of Arab men are abusive. You dated and chose to hang with an abusive Arab man and that doesn't mean all Arab men are abusive. Stop insulting all Arabs who have done no wrong towards Somalis, but have accepted and respect them in their countries. Seek psychological/mental wellbeing help.

Last edited:
S

Shamis

I'm only talking about domestic staff you moron - if they were being given visas to work in an industry where they had a shot at becoming millionaires (or a reasonable living) I would have applauded. You're such a weirdo wallahi - that whole rant is unnecessary.

I wasn't just talking about sexual abuse (which you think is funny) - all abuse from beating, false imprisonment to murder have been reported in the Gulf and the victims are all domestic staff from poor countries.

S

Shamis

You have so many emotions and energy invested in defending Arabs yet so much vile abuse reserved for Somalis but I'm the one who needs psychological help? You're the gimmick of all gimmicks I'm done trying to get this one point into your thick troll skull. You're next post will be ignored, don't bother.

Google an Ethiopian maid abused by a female American diplomat and her husband, should we stereotype all Americans as maid abusers? There are hundred thousands of maids working, are they all abused? Look Saudis are hated by many different groups including many Muslims and anyone can post anything online with a title of Saudi Abuse. Take with a grain of salt everything you see or read online. Will you prefer these women to go on a tahriib on the Sahara and be kidnapped and abused?

It's very pitiful that the retarded government signed that deal. They could careless about their citizens or what happens to exchange for a little pocket change. I won't blame the women who are desperate for work but blame the government who kisses saudis ass for more money.

S

Shamis

I know that happens, but where did it happen?
Given the choice - if you heard that women were being sent to America to work as maids or to the gulf - which would you rather they went to? America's laws are more favourable and you know it.

@Juujuu It's certainly someone's pay day. I know they'll never follow up on them and see how they're doing.

to them they see it as an opportunity for the women yeah they got a job burden off our shoulder fucking xoolos
jeddah is the main city somalis inhabit i dont know how they survive there with racist so called muslims

You have so many emotions and energy invested in defending Arabs yet so much vile abuse reserved for Somalis but I'm the one who needs psychological help? You're the gimmick of all gimmicks I'm done trying to get this one point into your thick troll skull. You're next post will be ignored, don't bother.

Well, how many Arabs are here to defend themselves from Atheists who stereotype them as abusive and sub-humans? None. Therefore consider me as their devil advocate. Will you shoot me if I honestly tell you that I know many decent, honourable and are more hard working people than Lamagoodleys Somali who are addicted to welfare with big loud mouths online. If Lamagoodleys can't find a foreigner to fight with, they fight one another. Palestine under occupation for 70 years looks like a modern country, compare it to Somalia. What happened. I will tell you, Somalis are the laziest humans on earth who only know how to fight one another and would rather fart and diss others while his people live in sub-human living conditions. KSA has given billions of dollars to Somalia and they are offering poor Somali women employment. What have you done for them? None. Seek medical help.

S

Shamis

to them they see it as an opportunity for the women yeah they got a job burden off our shoulder fucking xoolos
jeddah is the main city somalis inhabit i dont know how they survive there with racist so called muslims

I just wish our country was utilised to its fullest. Soomaaliya ha noolaato.

Racists? lol

Weren't you Lamagoodleys claiming to be descendants of Arabs and calling us Somali Bantus all kinds of despicable names. Karma is a . Cry racism louder. I can't hear you. lol

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Racists? lol

Weren't you Lamagoodleys claiming to be descendants of Arabs and calling us Somali Bantus all kinds of despicable names. Karma is a . Cry racism louder. I can't hear you. lol

Can you take a pic showing us your bantuness with a piece of paper with sspot on it?

I just wish our country was utilised to its fullest. Soomaaliya ha noolaato.

that place is currently a shithole and will take far too long to compete with the rest of the world. I call for an uprising revolution from the people there to see change anytime soon

Racists? lol

1. the thruth is bantus genealogically are different than lamagoodleys. it's not my fault your ppl happen to be miskeens that don't defend themselves. your bodies are more built than ours. stick up for yourselves otherwise your just a fool
2. dna proves otherwise, f*ck people who believe in fairytales it's all he said she said - its an oral society not much can be believed

S

Shamis

Well, how many Arabs are here to defend themselves from Atheists who stereotype them as abusive and sub-humans? None. Therefore consider me as their devil advocate. Will you shoot me if I honestly tell you that I know many decent, honourable and are more hard working people than Lamagoodleys Somali who are addicted to welfare with big loud mouths online. If Lamagoodleys can't find a foreigner to fight with, they fight one another. Palestine under occupation for 70 years looks like a modern country, compare it to Somalia. What happened. I will tell you, Somalis are the laziest humans on earth who only know how to fight one another and would rather fart and diss others while his people live in sub-human living conditions. KSA has given billions of dollars to Somalia and they are offering poor Somali women employment. What have you done for them? None. Seek medical help.

My being an atheist has nothing to do with Arabs, it has everything to do with not wanting to be a Muslim, Christian or Jew. If this is you being devils advocate then I really don't want to see you genuinely defending them - it would be X rated.

Can you take a pic showing us your bantuness with a piece of paper with sspot on it?

Your cousin. I look just like him.

juju

Amisom will never abandon our cause, right now, the majority of the members of the Somali National Army are Madowweeyne. Our leader military leaders is a Bantu Somali whose father is Idi Amiin. His mother is from Hiiraan Hawadle.

idi_amin_son-720x340.jpg

Sgt Major Mohammed Amin, Idi Amin's Somali son
Warrant Officer 2nd Class, Mohamed Amin, son of the late Ugandan dictator Idi Amin Dada, in Mogadishu, April 27, 2015, where he is a serving memmber of the Somali National Army. Amin junior said he was one of two children born to the late dictator and a Somali woman from Baidoa. He said their family papers and photographs were destroyed during the two decades of civil war and unrest which rocked Somalia from the mid 1990s. However, his military ID card gave his name as Aamin Ibrahim Maxamed. He said his mother, Khadija Aden Ibrahim, had two children with the former President of Uganda who died in exile in Saudia Arabia in 2003.

By the time Amisom leaves Somalia, they will transfer the weapons to us and it is a revolution.

shams
Arabs have always been good to Somalis, they are still generous to Somalia and Somalis and there are hundred's of thousands of Somalis in the Arab world. Your hatred towards Arabs stems from your declaration of atheism. It became an obsession for you. Speak for yourself as an atheist who hates Arabs because the majority of Arabs are Muslims. Using the name of Somali to convey your hatred towards them is disingenuous.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Boqor Bantu a Arab booty clapper?

Who you think brought yo people to Somalia and da Arab peninsula, Martians?

:hemad::hemad::hemad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts