Saudi Arabia to execute 200 Somalis via beheading

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Evidence?

I dont see anything about this and all you have posted is a tiktok.

Me too. I think it is propaganda. I started researching since yesterday and Google was like- no bueno.

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
Are you that uncle that sends those WhatsApp messages of some supposed miracle when it’s clearly photoshop?

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
Evidence?

I dont see anything about this and all you have posted is a tiktok.
You think MBS would allow this to reach Western media? It would look terrible for his “2030 vision”. Somalis are reporting it everywhere who live in KSA

Almis

The Gulf of Berbera
I live in Saudi and didnt hear that fake bs news. What people seem to not understand is that execution in Saudi is publicly announced and in some cases preformed. Let us see the last time Somalis were executed and what were their cases.

In 2019: Abdullahi abubakr sadiq has robbed 7 apartments then raping 4 women. sentenced to death by execution

In 2018: Execution of Somali guy for killing a somali woman with a knife after he entered her apartment in saudi.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I live in Saudi and didnt hear that fake bs news. What people seem to not understand is that execution in Saudi is publicly announced and in some cases preformed. Let us see the last time Somalis were executed and what were their cases.

In 2019: Abdullahi abubakr sadiq has robbed 7 apartments then raping 4 women. sentenced to death by execution

In 2018: Execution of Somali guy for killing a somali woman with a knife after he entered her apartment in saudi.

Thank you for your update

Are u somali yourself? :comeon:

Trending