Saudi Arabia trade delegation goes to PL

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
Translation:
“A Saudi investment delegation visits the state of Puntland to discuss investment opportunities in the state.
—-
Puntland, which is yellow”

In this second one, only one sentence pertains to PL, the rest is other activities of KSA.

translation:
“A Saudi investment delegation visits the Somali state of Puntland to discuss investment opportunities.”

Last edited:

Pastoralist

VIP
Saudis online wherever you see them are showering their country with praises like no other :obama:
We need to adopt their practices. They’ve successfully turned their arid region into lush vegetation. Also their desalinization plants give them an unlimited source of water.

FGS has been cut off from PL entirely, right now they are operating as two separate entities. With the enmity from FGS, they definitely wouldn’t allow this.
I know that but generally speaking does it have to go through the fgs or can the fms's do it themselves?

Pastoralist

VIP
I know that but generally speaking does it have to go through the fgs or can the fms's do it themselves?
You raise a good question, The FGS has to allow it. Which is why this is confusing. But then again both FMS refused the order to close the Ethiopian consulate, and they both said it’s still open, while the FGS is saying they’re closed. Somebody’s lying, and I don’t know who. KSA specified it’s PL and not FGS they sent a trade delegation to. So for now, I’ll assume they illegally visited PL without FGS approval.

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty
wouldnt trust them, they will turn puntland into a playgroud for UAE and Saudi rivalry

You raise a good question, The FGS has to allow it. Which is why this is confusing. But then again both FMS refused the order to close the Ethiopian consulate, and they both said it’s still open, while the FGS is saying they’re closed. Somebody’s lying, and I don’t know who. KSA specified it’s PL and not FGS they sent a trade delegation to. So for now, I’ll assume they illegally visited PL without FGS approval.
I see. I was curious to know if the fgs has final say or if the fms's can do what they want. Got it.

Pastoralist

VIP
I see. I was curious to know if the fgs has final say or if the fms's can do what they want. Got it.
They do have final say, it could just be that the FGS doesn’t want to be a hindrance to KSA so they allowed it because saying no would be more trouble than it’s worth. Because I don’t think KSA would enter illegally, only UAE would.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Translation:
“A Saudi investment delegation visits the state of Puntland to discuss investment opportunities in the state.
—-
Puntland, which is yellow”

In this second one, only one sentence pertains to PL, the rest is other activities of KSA.

translation:
“A Saudi investment delegation visits the Somali state of Puntland to discuss investment opportunities.”
What will Qoslaya do now, cut relation with KSA. :mjhaps:

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
It’s over clan difference too. Landlocked countries like Uganda are attempting to establish a navy in south Somalia and these idiots main concern is PL.
The south bantu colonization began.
angry jason terry GIF