Saudi authorities shot dead this Somali man and they're refusing to return his body

Status
Not open for further replies.

He was shot dead a few weeks ago by Saudi authorities.

Further information isn't known but he was a Jeddah born person with a Somalia passport.

I'm sorry but I don't trust any alt-righter after the whole "alternative facts" debacle. This was my face doing that interview :tacky:

I'll wait for real facts to come out. :sass2:

Stay Arab bootyclapping like those Somalis in the comments who blamed the guy who posted that tweet for damaging Saudi Somali relations.

Stay Arab bootyclapping like those Somalis in the comments who blamed the guy who posted that tweet for damaging Saudi Somali relations.

Bootyclapping? I am sorry, I don't partake in your permanent occupation :siilaanyolaugh:

Saudis greatest export to Somalia has been terrorism, we should boycott them entirely :ayaanswag:

@HassanIstiila @mohdiriye The threshold of love on brother Mohamed while ritoit to Tweet it reeks of conspiracy and hatred.

@HassanIstiila @Daudoo What news source and where death and the accident report document image as trusted his passport so even there is no telephone number? Allah bless his soul

:faysalwtf:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Born and raised in Saudi Arabia but still a foreign national, Muslim country.

Born and raised in the U.S., citizen, free everything if you're poor, gaaloland.

:cosbyhmm:

As my mother would say "Waa Wiil Qurux Badan"

I assume Saudi Arabia's mass deportations have something to do with this.

.Check out this recent link on mass deportation for Pakistanis throughout the
GCC http://gulfnews.com/news/asia/pakis...-pakistanis-deported-in-three-years-1.1966409.

"The majority of them were deported from Saudi Arabia, UAE and Iran.

The Kingdom is taking a nose dive. Somalis need to accept Saudis don't care about them.

Personally, I see no value in Saudi Arabia. The Government of Somalia and Somalis needs to keep their
distance from these 28million Xoolos!

As my mother would say "Waa Wiil Qurux Badan"

I assume Saudi Arabia's mass deportations have something to do with this.

.Check out this recent link on mass deportation for Pakistanis throughout the
GCC http://gulfnews.com/news/asia/pakis...-pakistanis-deported-in-three-years-1.1966409.

"The majority of them were deported from Saudi Arabia, UAE and Iran.

The Kingdom is taking a nose dive. Somalis need to accept Saudis don't care about them.

Personally, I see no value in Saudi Arabia. The Government of Somalia and Somalis needs to keep their
distance from these 28million Xoolos!

They have been giving Somalis problems even before 1991 yet people still love them lol.

Born and raised in the U.S., citizen, free everything if you're poor, gaaloland.

Christians/Atheists are way more nicer, more humane and have more mercy than Sunnis. Night and day.

Suadis don't give out saudi citizenship to anyone, not even other Arabs.

This makes no sense tho? If he killed someone, they'd probably cut his head of in their little public decapitation freakshow. What did he do?

Christians/Atheists are way more nicer, more humane and have more mercy than Sunnis. Night and day.

If you go to Turkey, Malaysia, Syria (syria before the war) or Tehran (parts of Iran) you will have a great time. They are unlike white people which are often lowkey racists. They are more welcoming and have a superior culture.

You have to try harder than that.

If you go to Turkey, Malaysia, Syria (syria before the war) or Tehran (parts of Iran) you will have a great time. They are unlike white people which are often lowkey racists. They are more welcoming and have a superior culture.

Nah man, Turks are racist fucks too

I wonder why there are little to no Somalis with passports from those countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.