Saudi authorities shot dead this Somali man and they're refusing to return his body

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have been giving Somalis problems even before 1991 yet people still love them lol.

What upsets me is the surge of Saudi Arabian Farmers in Somalia.

This shit has to be stopped! So many Somali-Wannabe-Saudis are handing our land over to people wouldn't allow them
to use a hospital in their country.

This shit has to be stopped! So many Somali-Wannabe-Saudis are handing our land over to people wouldn't allow them

I didn't know they were buying farms :ohhh: This is the first time I have heard of it. How much are they buying? :ohhh:

Isn't that a good thing??

If the prices are good, I don't mind. But since it's somalia, I'm assuming that the price of the land was 10 shillings per acre :mjcry:

If the prices are good, I don't mind. But since it's somalia, I'm assuming that the price of the land was 10 shillings per acre :mjcry:

In Cuba it reached a point where more than 50% of Cuban farm land was owned by foreign companies. He had to do a land grab. How can you sell something so valuable to foreigners without any controls in place? Something has to be done about it.

It's a Sad thing.

It boggles my mind when Somalis keep running to Saudis. They are only 28million out of 360+ million population of the MENA region.

I didn't know they were buying farms :ohhh: This is the first time I have heard of it. How much are they buying? :ohhh:

From my sources, it's growing. Nothing alarming, but It boggles my mind how a Saudi can buy a farm in your land, but you can't own a free-hold property in his?

These Oday's are completely working backwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.