Saudi Tourist Harasses Elderly Christian Ladies in a Chruch

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
AB9DA66A-1C5E-4636-8825-9512BB1AFCCB.jpeg

saudis are like somalis they are not used to diverse religions that’s why levantine are very sensitive to their co religion citizens
If he behaved like this in Saudi Arabia you're point would have been true. But this man went to Europe a majority Christian continent and started harassing people in their church.

:snoop:“I hope you die today before tomorrow… It’s a good word in Arabic. Nice to meet you!”

This is how I imagine Khaleeji kids to be, insufferable, entitled little pieces of shit.

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
You lot don't get it, Saudis that are married or are over 35 are the nicest most respectful niggas you can meet. THE YOUTH????
BLOODY ANIMALS 🤦‍♂️ These guys kill themselves and families on the road daily for a little kick since it's impossible for them to chase *ussy. This demographic is so unhinged they'd do anything and everything that they're inspired to 💀

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
:snoop:“I hope you die today before tomorrow… It’s a good word in Arabic. Nice to meet you!”

This is how I imagine Khaleeji kids to be, insufferable, entitled little pieces of shit.
They're aren't really entitled, just completely unhinged and if they have lacag they just throw that into the mix.

You lot don't get it, Saudis that are married or are over 35 are the nicest most respectful niggas you can meet. THE YOUTH????
BLOODY ANIMALS 🤦‍♂️ These guys kill themselves and families on the road daily for a little kick since it's impossible for them to chase *ussy. This demographic is so unhinged they'd do anything and everything that they're inspired to 💀
I figured that was the dynamic, maybe not 35 and above. Older Saudis who grew up in a Saudi Arabia that did not have the opulence it currently possess were perhaps closer to earth, with humility and respect for others.

But those who grew up in the era of bountiful state welfare checks are probably entitled, bored little shits.

Latest posts