Savage Mona Walter says she never liked Muhammad Ali

Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks like an attractive version of Ayaan Hirsi.

Only watched 1min of the video. Can't watch this bs.

VixR

Veritas
I enjoyed that :drakelaugh:

She has cognitive dissonance. The same time she's criticizing Mohammed Ali for converting to Islam while the epicenter of Islam, Saudi Arabia, was still practicing slavery well into the 60s, meanwhile she mentioned White Christianity's involvement in the slave trade and yet somehow failed to make the same connection she did with Islam. Or is it bc 'the White ppl beat themselves up about it'? :icon lol:

She seems like a cool edo though.

What's her story, why is she being compared to Ayan Hirsi? Never heard of her.

I enjoyed that :drakelaugh:

She has cognitive dissonance. The same time she's criticizing Mohammed Ali for converting to Islam while the epicenter of Islam, Saudi Arabia, was still practicing slavery well into the 60s, meanwhile she mentioned White Christianity's involvement in the slave trade and yet somehow failed to make the same connection she did with Islam. Or is it bc 'the White ppl beat themselves up about it'? :icon lol:

She seems like a cool edo though.

What's her story, why is she being compared to Ayan Hirsi? Never heard of her.

She might be an actual idiot or just someone trying to cash in on islamophobia like Ayaan herself.

:birdman:I hope she is the former.

It doesn't matter what reer she's from. She's Ethiopian now. :reallymaury:

I meant her immediate family, but they're probably ashamed of claiming her or disowning her openly. There is something really off with they way she look. She doesn't look somali to me.

This one is a regular airhead compared to the cunning mistress known as Ayaan Xirsi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending