Sayid Abdulle’s AUN former grave before he was removed and relocated

Some additional sources

IMG_0587.png

IMG_0290.png

Why was he removed and by who?
British were pursuing the Sayyid practically everywhere they punished Karanle in Somalia and Ethiopia by desecreting the town that housed the tomb of the Sayyid after we hid his body while the dervish loyalists and family of the Sayyid left the area, this was when the Gidir Karanle Ugaas was killed the father of Risala Aden Baar the last wife of the Sayyid.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
British were pursuing the Sayyid practically everywhere they punished Karanle in Somalia and Ethiopia by desecreting the town that housed the tomb of the Sayyid after we hid his body while the dervish loyalists and family of the Sayyid left the area, this was when the Gidir Karanle Ugaas was killed the father of Risala Aden Baar the last wife of the Sayyid.
I didnt realize the town was sacked or that the Sayid married a Hawiye. I was aware the grave site was hidden though.

My grandfather witnessed this and told my father of it before his death . My father said they raided the town making the people flee . I’ll try asking for more details about the raid but yeah

Sayids Muhammad’s epic battles against the Amhaaro, British, Africans and Indians, and Somali tribals levels are well documented. Lack of bravery is not something you can accuse the Dervish forces of, a quality even his worst enemies respected him for.

As for Somali tribal levy’s chasing him when he was bombarded by the might of the British forces and his men/livestock drained, it is hardly a military accomplishment to have supported the British in this endeavour.

The British weren’t too impressed by the with the way Amhaaro and tribal levies fielded against the Dervish’s btw 🤣🤣🤣🤣That’s why they recruited many Africans and Indians.

Trending