• Ruthless warlord

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Liberation fighter

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • leader of a failed revolution that cost the lives of countless civilians

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Culture icon: revolutionized Somali Gabay and added to Somali Architecture

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • He want to subjugate somalis to his theocracy and become king over the somalis

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
No one is disputing that Habar Magadle were part of the Imaam's army.
The sultan of the Habar Magadle was also named Ahmed, but he was not the Imaam. The Imaam is never described as being Somali, Afar or Arab.
Anyone who says the Imaam was from this clan or that one is stupid and has probably never read the book.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
We are getting somewhere, I never said that the Imam was Isaaq, I said that in the Futuh, the Sultan of the Habar Magaadle's name was Ahmad Gurey Hussein, and the Imam's name in the book is Ahmad Gurey Ibrahim Al Ghazi.

All they do is discred
I agree with the fact that there has been kacaan revisionism infactually demonizing isaaqs and that is wrong, but to go into qabil based revisionism urself is just low & hypocritical. Merahen vs Isaaqs vs Hawiye vs MJ, who cares!!

Lets agree on the fact that Adal was Somali, Ahmed gurey as well as Amir Nurr was also Somali. Every clan has made their own valuable contributions to Somali history. lets not get into which clan was this and that.
i agree with you but the way they jumped on Somali history and how they downplay it and tarnish in some cases make me wonder about their loyalty!!!and this unnatural hate to every positive to the country Somalia in general. Like in Egypt the Muslim brothers org had 80 years of fight against their country and they never go to the USA or Isreal against their country. But these brothers are acting worse than habashi for hate to Somalia and its history they never praise anything about the history because they do not see themselves as Somalis. Never praise or talk about any part of Somalia unfortunately they stuck with name Somalia even ethopia would not recognize them because ethopia wants to annex north Somalia. Why ethopia who AU in their country would not recognize them because it is the annexation of north Somalia will be invasion of Somaliland. They are sheep who the history will remember them as dumpiest people or backstappers of their Somalia .

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
The Sayid understood his connection to the Imaam since his subclan of Ogaden, Bah Geri, is descended from the Reer Garaad of the Geri Koombe who are in turn descended from the sister of the Imaam.

So when the Sayid says "awoowgey Imaam Ahmed", he is not making things up, the Imaam is distantly related to him.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Canuck shut the f*ck up you c*nt all you've ever wrote on this site was nothing but purist crud, insulting other clans in a holier than thou manner. Fucking spastic.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
The Sayid understood his connection the Imaam since his subclan of Ogaden, Bah Geri, is descended from the Reer Garaad of the Geri Koombe who are in turn descended from the sister of the Imaam.

So when the Sayid says "awoowgey Imaam Ahmed", he is not making things up, the Imaam is distantly related to him.

I'm not contesting this, what I am doing is bringing into light that the Somali Ahmad Gurey was the sultan of Habar Magaadle, and he was dubbed with this nanees in subsequent chronicles as well as in the Futuh. The Imam, Ahmad Ibrahim Al Ghazi isn't someone I'm making claims of.

Canuck shut the f*ck up you c*nt all you've ever wrote on this site was nothing but purist crud, insulting other clans in a holier than thou manner. Fucking spastic.
Answer me when ethopia recognize your imaginary land till now stay in your lane and get ready for the annexation and let the Oromo tell you about their experiences with habashis you will be running to Mogadishu as regufees and we will hear about issaq protest in Burco against Oromo and habashi. Ough truth hurt your feeling wake up and smell the coffee duhhhhhhhhh

Ethopia flag in everywhere in north Somalia with Oromo invasion it is matter of time before annexation process;

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    202.5 KB · Views: 315

waraabe

Your superior
The guy was born in modern day Somalia lived among Somalis even retired among Somalis. Two major nephews of his were Somalis, his wife was Somali, his sister married a Somali etc. His army was 80% somali.

Why would he be so close to Somalis if he wasn't Somali? The only people who have beef with him being Somali are isaaqs and habeshis. His clan is unknown but his ethnicity is not desputable.

Lool his commanders were isaaq, his soliders were isaaq. Stick to your barren lands dhoore. Kenya and xabashi masters are waiting

waraabe

Your superior
I agree with the fact that there has been kacaan revisionism infactually demonizing isaaqs and that is wrong, but to go into qabil based revisionism urself is just low & hypocritical. Merahen vs Isaaqs vs Hawiye vs MJ, who cares!!

Lets agree on the fact that Adal was Somali, Ahmed gurey as well as Amir Nurr was also Somali. Every clan has made their own valuable contributions to Somali history. lets not get into which clan was this and that.
Kacaan didn't demonize anyone, it made up lots of darod history but it didn't target isaaq. We have to ask why did kacaan try to re write darod history and that will not be pleasant for Darod

Status
Not open for further replies.