Second phase of SNA offensive begins

bidenkulaha

GalYare
SNA capture Cali Yabaal

407379EE-9602-4A0B-AE09-CB481CCB041C.jpeg

bidenkulaha

GalYare

General Biixi "Waxaan Go'aan ka gaarnay Weeraradii Khawaarijtu ku soo qaadi jirtay xeryaha ciidamada, haday wax isku hayaan ha soo weeraraan hadda".

J

Janaay Cabdalle attack was the usual hit and run, similar to what they did in Ruun Nirgood as well. Jubbaland is still in control of the town.

Next I want to see action on the Badhaadhe front. A twin pronged approached from Kulbiyow and Buulo Xaaji will be sufficient. A simultaneous attack from Hoosingow and Beer Xaani will prevent the Buulo Xaaji front being attacked from behind

The goal is to connect these 2 fronts in purple (Jamaame/Afmadow). Madoobe visited the troops in Janaa Abdalle 2 days ago. He said he doesn’t want the area to become a defensive frontline but rather a temporary position to reach other towns and districts.

If you establish an operational front from the white marked area it will stop any AS reinforcements being sent from Jilib to the interiors of Afmadow/Badhaadhe. Jilib needs to be encircled and sieged from all the routes leading to it so that nearby xagar district can be liberated swiftly

34CB75A2-9407-4339-B2C8-ADF6DCA2DAA2.jpeg

1AB01E2D-247E-436E-85C7-6269FDC4654F.jpeg

bidenkulaha

GalYare
So there’s good amount of reports saying SNA has entered Budbud. Mine clearance is underway tho so regular infantry won’t enter just yet.

Last might some rural ppl hit a mine and that killed them and a couple soldiers AUN

bidenkulaha

GalYare
The end goal was always to weaken them until negotiations. Something like this;
HSM has hinted at it quite a few times. But I assume it’ll only be when they’re cornered and surrounded deep in the south and have no other choice.

The plan ofc is for them to demand foreign troops leave and an Islamic constitution. I can see FGS facilitating this. There’s a few errors in our dastuur that contradict shareecada islaamka and also FGS wants to take over security from ATMIS by end of 2024. Probably allow some form of Shabaab to become a non-military political organisation

Abaq

VIP
HSM has hinted at it quite a few times. But I assume it’ll only be when they’re cornered and surrounded deep in the south and have no other choice.

The plan ofc is for them to demand foreign troops leave and an Islamic constitution. I can see FGS facilitating this. There’s a few errors in our dastuur that contradict shareecada islaamka and also FGS wants to take over security from ATMIS by end of 2024. Probably allow some form of Shabaab to become a non-military political organisation
You can’t negotiate with these people. You need to annihilate them

bidenkulaha

GalYare
You can’t negotiate with these people. You need to annihilate them
We have to annihilate them and then negotiate. So there isn’t still terrorist attacks even after Shabaab lose all their land and we get rid of the attractive ideology that Somalia shouldn’t have any foreign troops and the dastuur is contradictory to Islamic law. If we fix these things then it’ll reduce the future ability to radicalise ppl. Most Somalis will buy into the government being xalaal too. There’s a lot of people who are not Shabaab supporters but also aren’t engaging in the government because they see it as a gaalo product