Seeing older habos in prison

I remember seeing many middle age habos in prison the last time I visited my distant cousin. They were busy talking to their kids and family. Some looked worse for wear but they were fed well. They even get to study in prison. Some take advantage but the majority don’t. Female prison is different and I saw many beautiful dangerous looking white women there.

Dude tell us the Prison condition over there in Canada since they don’t have it online publicly. Are there really that many Somalis in prison over there or is it an exaggeration.

I remember seeing many middle age habos in prison the last time I visited my distant cousin. They were busy talking to their kids and family. Some looked worse for wear but they were fed well. They even get to study in prison. Some take advantage but the majority don’t. Female prison is different and I saw many beautiful dangerous looking white women there.
Lmao habos as in Somali middle age women in prison?? 😂😂

giphy.gif

You got vivid imagination kid...keep ‘em coming... Lol

Dude tell us the Prison condition over there in Canada since they don’t have it online publicly. Are there really that many Somalis in prison over there or is it an exaggeration.
You’ll find a Somali male and female in every jail in Ontario. So many kids are in these prisons. Even gala Canada are represented in ever growing numbers. So many young adults have fallen off the wagon. It’s way harder to gain employment in Canada with a criminal record so most just give up.

Last edited:
You’ll find a Somali male and female in every jail in Ontario. So many kids are in these prisons. Even gala Canada are represented in ever growing numbers. So many young adults have fallen off the wagon. It’s way harder to gain employment in Canada with a criminal record so most just give up.
Damn since Somalis have been in Canada for 40+ years what percent if you would have to guess are normal and what percent would you say are failures (jail, unemployed, drug addicts).

Damn since Somalis have been in Canada for 40+ years what percent if you would have to guess are normal and what percent would you say are failures (jail, unemployed, drug addicts).
I believe it is 50-50 here. Many like my uncle who is the only Somali Canadian Minister is bright example to the rest of the other Somalis. I believe my sub clan has the brightest minds in all of the Somali Canadian population.

Some people are succeeding with well paying careers while also many others are stuck in government housing and are causing problems for the rest of us civilized sub clans. Most of the killings in the Somali Canadians community happens in community housing and TCHC in particular for Toronto. A large divide will be present between the Somali Canadian diaspora with people separating themselves on class, income and education. We are already seeing little bits of it but it will be more apparent in the next 10 years.

A large majority will continue to be f*ck ups while the rest will prosper.

Viscount

I got real connections
did habo catch a body, hopefully habo beats the body.

I believe it is 50-50 here. Many like my uncle who is the only Somali Canadian Minister is bright example to the rest of the other Somalis. I believe my sub clan has the brightest minds in all of the Somali Canadian population.

Some people are succeeding with well paying careers while also many others are stuck in government housing and are causing problems for the rest of us civilized sub clans. Most of the killings in the Somali Canadians community happens in community housing and TCHC in particular for Toronto. A large divide will be present between the Somali Canadian diaspora with people separating themselves on class, income and education. We are already seeing little bits of it but it will be more apparent in the next 10 years.

A large majority will continue to be f*ck ups while the rest will prosper.
It will be interesting to see a class system of the Somali diaspora in the coming years. It won’t be “you can’t marry because of different qabil or family”. It will be “don’t marry they are uneducated and don’t have money”.

Trending