Seeing older habos in prison

Damn since Somalis have been in Canada for 40+ years what percent if you would have to guess are normal and what percent would you say are failures (jail, unemployed, drug addicts).
I believe it is 50-50 here. Many like my uncle who is the only Somali Canadian Minister is bright example to the rest of the other Somalis. I believe my sub clan has the brightest minds in all of the Somali Canadian population.

Some people are succeeding with well paying careers while also many others are stuck in government housing and are causing problems for the rest of us civilized sub clans. Most of the killings in the Somali Canadians community happens in community housing and TCHC in particular for Toronto. A large divide will be present between the Somali Canadian diaspora with people separating themselves on class, income and education. We are already seeing little bits of it but it will be more apparent in the next 10 years.

A large majority will continue to be f*ck ups while the rest will prosper.
I will say Somalis in diaspora are probably already divided into 4 groups.

The criminals( aka druggies) - estimate 10-15%.

The average(usually on benefits or lower class) - estimate 40%

The hustlers(usually business owners) - estimate 20 -25%

The educated elite - 15%

These are my opinion....so don’t attack me or do...whatever.

The educated elite - 15%

15% is a very big number for an educated elite. Lol you’re delusional

Naa

Not Chun li
I thought you were half yahuud :cosbyhmm:

i thought habos hated jews
maybe it’s cause your from the same qabil as them :russ: :russ:
It’s almost like... I’m not half, thats a fucking lot.
Secondly, nobody cares about what my mother is you can’t look at me and be like “that’s a Jew” lol

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)

The educated elite - 15%

:deadmanny: :deadmanny: hhhhhh dont expose us and become a jaaajuuus habaryar:chrisfreshhah:

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
It’s almost like... I’m not half, thats a fucking lot.
Secondly, nobody cares about what my mother is you can’t look at me and be like “that’s a Jew” lol
Your yahuud wow
giphy.gif

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I remember seeing many middle age habos in prison the last time I visited my distant cousin. They were busy talking to their kids and family. Some looked worse for wear but they were fed well. They even get to study in prison. Some take advantage but the majority don’t. Female prison is different and I saw many beautiful dangerous looking white women there.
:yacadiim:
firstly i would like to know what kind of crack ur on secondly i would like to ask for ur dealers contact info.

Naa

Not Chun li
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not half.
Stop denying your heritage your yahud. Your just as somali as you are jew. By Jewish rules your considerd one of them as to be a jew its matrielinal. Your yahuud. End of story
I’m not denying anything, that is not a culture I identify with. That is just not a culture prevalent in my life and I’m a Muslim so I’m not walking around identifying as Jewish.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Lmao habos as in Somali middle age women in prison?? 😂😂

giphy.gif

You got vivid imagination kid...keep ‘em coming... Lol
whats next they where makiing ambuulo for the prison wards while sipping shah with their wifes while their husbans are watching in the cell next to them :mjlol:

Last edited:

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Not half.

I’m not denying anything, that is not a culture I identify with. That is just not a culture prevalent in my life and I’m a Muslim so I’m not walking around identifying as Jewish.
Being Jewish is beyond religion. Its more of an identity just like somalinimo. If you don't Identify with it doesn't matter if you lived in a Jewish society you would be considered one of them no matter personal opinion. Your yahuud. Period. End of story. Your half caste jew though.

Trending