Segsi and Looking for Sharci

Status
Not open for further replies.
Western Faraxs suffer from a little something called muscle atrophy. The kind where you've been bandaged for months and immobile.

Alla naaya, how dare you...

giphy.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
f6ivNcB.gifv)

I know a few women who married from back home. Their husbands were not the type to sit around chewing khat and collecting money for tahriib. They took advantage of whatever opportunities they could get in their country whether it was work or education. When you bring them to the western world, they start from the bottom but they have ambition. A lot of them in 5-10 years time will be doing better then some of the Farax's who were born and raised here.

In terms of the income disparity, that is a reality regardless. Even in the western world, there has been a lot written about the "dating gap" and the need for highly educated+/older women to consider men who may make less/have less education if they ever want to be married or have children.

The being used for sharci piece is a real risk but some are willing to take it.

I don't think the western Farax's have much to worry about though, the odds are still in their favour.

Why on earth so many men pick up hobbies, workout or debase themselves and their values to impress women is baffling. You should train and improve yourself purely for your own happiness. Getting women is just a secondary effect. I would say that even picking up girls after a certain period is a waste of time and resources. Too many people think with their wrong head. :stevej:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Why on earth so many men pick up hobbies, workout or debase themselves and their values to impress women is baffling. You should train and improve yourself purely for your own happiness. Getting women is just a secondary effect. I would say that even picking up girls after a certain period is a waste of time and resources. Too many people think with their wrong head. :stevej:

:cryinglaughsmiley:

VixR

Veritas
I'm having a hard time with how tf a FOB guy would be appealing. Considering them in my mind essentially implies Somali guys in the West are irredeemable, and if that's how it stands, the ship has to sail to other waters before it could land on a FOB. FOBs are legit like some other species.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I'm having a hard time with how tf a FOB guy would be appealing. Considering them in my mind essentially implies Somali guys in the West are irredeemable, and if that's how it stands, the ship has to sail to other waters before it could land on a FOB. FOBs are legit like some other species.

Fobs are the best of us.

Better an ambitious fob than a BET clone.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Fobs are arguably worse losers than the guys who were raised here.

A lot of fobs I know are some of the most ambitious people I've ever met. They come to this country barely speaking English and end up with graduate degrees in a few years.

Meanwhile kids born here are more interested in buying sneakers and killing each other.

Gambar

VIP
Well I don't want there none speaking English women anyways:camby:
Also these niggas can put on all the muscles they want somali women in the west view the Somalis in Africa as lower don't you see how they use FOB as insults :damedamn:
I’ve seen people call you FOB on here, are you a FOB? :cosbyhmm:You type like a FOB too.

VixR

Veritas
A lot of fobs I know are some of the most ambitious people I've ever met. They come to this country barely speaking English and end up with graduate degrees in a few years.

Meanwhile kids born here are more interested in buying sneakers and killing each other.
Not what I've seen. These FOB ppl that come at an older age (young adult) lives are a complete mess. They're worse than the guys that were born here.

Gambar

VIP

Case in point: gala Canada.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Not what I've seen. These FOB ppl that come at an older age (young adult) lives are a complete mess. They're worse than the guys that were born here.

Depends on the person's circumstances I guess. You don't walk through most of Africa, South, and Latin America to end up doing the nae nae at a gas station :icon lol:

VixR

Veritas
Then again I'm not in Canada. Personally, I've never known Somali guys to kill each other. That's not a stage that we've reached. I'm talking crime and delinquency. These FOBs have lived whack lives in their layover countries before arriving here and their lives were a trip, or they saw things as kids, either way they're usually fucked from what I've seen, and enter into dubious things much easier than those of us who were born here. FOBs also 'Americanize' quicker than the general/native population in the most cringe aspects

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Then again I'm not in Canada. I've never known Somali guys to kill each other. That's not a stage that we've reached. I'm talking crime and delinquency. These FOBs have lived whack lives in their layover countries before arriving here and their lives were a trip, or they saw things as kids, either way they're usually fucked from what I've seen, and enter into dubious things easier than those of us who were born here. FOBs also 'Americanize' in the most cringe aspects quicker than the general population.

Don't get me wrong, I remember the original fobs who adopted the worst of American culture while wearing navel high multicolored pants :icon lol:

But a high proportion of them in later years seem to be interested in moving up in the world, working shitty jobs until they save up enough to start a business or throwing themselves into academia.

These young kids growing up here are for the most part done for. They are absolutely African americanized.

VixR

Veritas
Don't get me wrong, I remember the original fobs who adopted the worst of American culture while wearing navel high multicolored pants :icon lol:

But a high proportion of them in later years seem to be interested in moving up in the world, working shitty jobs until they save up enough to start a business or throwing themselves into academia.

These young kids growing up here are for the most part done for. They are absolutely African americanized.
Not true.

The Somalis that are doing better are the more isolated Somalis who haven't grown up in some hood where the nae nae is an every-gas- station type of neighborhood production

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
I married a man fresh out of Africa and it ended in divorce. If i just married a fellow Brit who was raised here I would still be married. African men are too demanding and misogynistic. They see their wife as their slave and robot to control. My ex even tried to ban me from seeing my friends. That's what your up against sister and best of luck to you. If rather a fat diaspora man than try my luck with another fob.
Are you still single huuno? If so pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending