Self hating Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Because Blacks in the West mostly descend from slaves (Afro-Caribbeans etc) and Somalis have a culture of looking down on Madows already. There's no historic animosity towards other type of foreigners in Somalia.

Your no different then them brah, your people were once descendant of a gay Arab tourist who was once a slave in yemen :ohdamn:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I have seen a couple of videos of Lido Beach(in HD) and if it wasn't for the Somali music playing in the background
I would found it hard to believe that they were Somali's.

Maybe it has something to do with the influx of Bantu's
South Somalia is 40% Bantu and in some small areas (villages or neighborhoods) it is 90%.

No it's not. Bantus don't even make up a million in population. The reason they are so many of them in xamar are because of the famine. Many of them are IDPs. Don't speak of things you don't know of.

I've heard this nigga Amun say so many stupid shit of Mogadishu. We get it you hate the city stop obsessing over it now.

Apollo

VIP
No it's not. Bantus don't even make up a million in population. The reason they are so many of them in xamar are because of the famine. Many of them are IDPs. Don't speak of things you don't know of.

It is around 40%. Definintly not much lower than that. Remember I am talking about the South of Somalia and not the entire country. If the entire country gets factored in it goes down to 25ish.

A lot of Madows claim to be Raxanweyn and stuff, but I'd still consider them Bantu even though they hide under Somali clan names.

I've heard this nigga Amun say so many stupid shit of Mogadishu. We get it you hate the city stop obsessing over it now.

This is nothing against Hawiyes, also Darod areas like Kismaayo are totally infiltrated by Bantus.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
It is around 40%. Definintly not much lower than that. Remember I am talking about the South of Somalia and not the entire country. If the entire country gets factored in it goes down to 25ish.

A lot of Madows claim to be Raxanweyn and stuff, but I'd still consider them Bantu even though they hide under Somali clan names.

This is nothing against Hawiyes, also Darod areas like Kismaayo are totally infiltrated by Bantus.

Bantus aren't even a million in population. You're just lying. Ofcs there's many of them in kismayo and xamar, they've lost land, been through a famine are now seeking refuge and jobs in the bigger cities.

40% is a lie. 20% of southern somalias population would be more accurate.

Bantus aren't even a million in population. You're just lying. Ofcs there's many of them in kismayo and xamar, they've lost land, been through a famine are now seeking refuge and jobs in the bigger cities.

40% is a lie. 20% of southern somalias population would be more accurate.

Barni denial would not help the south, they still live in Afgooye, shabelle, juba hoose. Better for Dir & hawiye to reconcile, southern should stand up for al habab. Most of hawiye now live in north even in small towns for safety reasons.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Barni denial would not help the south, they still live in Afgooye, shabelle, juba hoose. Better for Dir & hawiye to reconcile, southern should stand up for al habab. Most of hawiye now live in north even in small towns for safety reasons.

Listen I don't like the Bantus and I want them out as much as you do but they don't even make up a 1 million in population.

Raxabweeyn are 3 million
Hawiye are around 3-4 million
Then let's count the Darood and Dir population do you really think 1 million Bantus will almost make up 50% of southern somalias population? 40% is an absurd number. I've been to afgoyee I have family that owns land there. There were a ton of Somalis. The reasons there's so many Bantus in xamar is because they're IDPs.

Status
Not open for further replies.