Senior Skip Day Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't speak for Hennyland, but in Denmark

First, we have a senior duel between all the classes in the spring.

Then we make a musical together after that based on HS experinces and calling people out for laughs, I was the loud-mouth diva :kanyeshrug:

And at the end of the year we go on a truck throughout town visting each other with all lot of drinking in between and people on the streets waving flags for us.
After words comes a month of whoring and going to a festival. :denzelnigga: Good times

Damn I remember the drunk ass students in limos lmaooo summers were ridiculous

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
Can't speak for Hennyland, but in Denmark

First, we have a senior duel between all the classes in the spring.

Then we make a musical together after that based on HS experinces and calling people out for laughs, I was the loud-mouth diva :kanyeshrug:

And at the end of the year we go on a truck throughout town visting each other with all lot of drinking in between and people on the streets waving flags for us.
After words comes a month of whoring and going to a festival. :denzelnigga: Good times
Thats some caadan people shit :idontlike:

VixR

Veritas
I was bored out of my fucking mind in hs, I liked everything about hs but the classroom. I kept my grades up and skipped strategically. I didn't appreciate the classroom setting until college.

VixR

Veritas
Days I skipped, I would have to beat the recording home to add a little suspense to the situation :icon lol: You could cut the tension with a knife, I was such a folay.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
Did anyone participate in their senior skip day in high school?
I remember I tried being slick and called in "sick" for myself and drove an hour away with my friends to go to an amusement park.
:chrisfreshhah:
Anyways when I got home at night my parents were soooooo mad lol. And I got my car taken away for a week.
:mjcry:
Did anyone do anything crazy for their skip day?
:browtf:
For our senior skip day we went up north to a cabin that we all pitched in to rent. Everyone got wasted and too many joints were passed around. The best moments were when we met up with the girls on the second day at their cabin and my one buddy was so messed up he tried to sweet talk one of the girls moms who came up there. Good times. :lolbron:

For our senior skip day we went up north to a cabin that we all pitched in to rent. Everyone got wasted and too many joints were passed around. The best moments were when we met up with the girls on the second day at their cabin and my one buddy was so messed up he tried to sweet talk one of the girls moms who came up there. Good times. :lolbron:
Damn y'all were so bold.
I can't even imagine what would've happened to me if I tried that.
:damedamn:

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
Damn y'all were so bold.

I grew up in a wierd town. Most of the house parties the parents bought the alcohol for their kids and the cops only arrest the black kids or the kids that don't live in the neighborhood. Small town America:salute:

Damn y'all were so bold.

It helps when your parents has lost hope for you only for you to prove them wrong while all jiins they were praising are doing minimun wage job :bell:

I grew up in a wierd town. Most of the house parties the parents bought the alcohol for their kids and the cops only arrest the black kids or the kids that don't live in the neighborhood. Small town America:salute:

Here the drinking begins at 9 and is legally allowed from 16 :manny:

Here even black kids can talk back to the police, not arabs though due terrorism :pachah1:The perfect racial system

:ohhh:
Wow those parents were so chill.
All I saw was paranoid Somali kids sneaking around with bottles of henny and peach ciroc.
:mjlol:

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
It helps when your parents has lost hope for you only for you to prove them wrong while all jiins they were praising are doing minimun wage job :bell:

Here the drinking begins at 9 and is legally allowed from 16 :manny:

Here even black kids can talk back to the police, not arabs though due terrorism :pachah1:The perfect racial system

Damn. 16. If there's one thing I don't miss it's alcohol. Being drunk or tipsy is such a shitty feeling I don't understand why people like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending