Seriously, can you sspotters/former snetters stop dragging my precious rep thru the mud?

Status
Not open for further replies.

angrycat

not so sad after all
Yes i said mine, because Im a somali woman:frdfvsb:, And all this nonsense about us being desperate and cheap towards nonsomalis, its bad enough when its just among other somalis, but putting on the world wide web for all to see :childplease:? I dont want random men coming up to me with preconceived notions that I will be interested because I'm an ajanabi chasing typical "halimo":angryman:
:camby:

Somali girls are weird as fuck, they ignore the compliments from good guys and yet they concentrate on the one guy who calls them ugly, disloyal and a dhilo.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Yes i said mine, because Im a somali woman:frdfvsb:, And all this nonsense about us being desperate and cheap towards nonsomalis, its bad enough when its just among other somalis, but putting on the world wide web for all to see :childplease:? I dont want random men coming up to me with preconceived notions that I will be interested because I'm an ajanabi chasing typical "halimo":angryman:

I agree with you but i dont care if a somali girl marries an cadaan or ajnabi as long as theyre muslim I see no fault.

I respect my somali sisters i wish them nothing more than success and happiness

angrycat

not so sad after all
I agree with you but i dont care if a somali girl marries an cadaan or ajnabi as long as theyre muslim I see no fault.

I respect my somali sisters i wish them nothing more than success and happiness
Idc either, but if someone wants to marry you, it should be because they genuinely like you, and not because they think youll accept them :damn:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Once I remember the imam of one particular mosque saying what's wrong with Somali men? Why are all your women coming to the mosque saying we want to marry anyone except a Somali. I had beef with that iman seriously it was embarrassing, lakiinse I'm over that now, let them marry who they will halaga dhex baxo there's no more remorse for them as far as I'm concerned they're anything.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Some xalimo's are so dumb thinking Somali boys are the only ones who talk smh the amount of ajnabis that aired their dirty laundry is ridiculous.

Hubble

VIP
They won't marry a Somali because they're not virgins and they don't want their parents and community to find out so they marry the ajanabi who'll keep it a secret or risk not seeing his kids again. Why else do you think these girls are extremely religious and go for fanatics? Fanatics will accept that someone's given tawbah whereas a regular guy wouldn't marry someone with a past.

Hubble

VIP
ImminentCrownUsurper I'm being deathly serious. The ones begging the Imams to set them up are looking for forgiving religious types. I can't sugar coat it.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
ImminentCrownUsurper I'm being deathly serious. The ones begging the Imams to set them up are looking for forgiving religious types. I can't sugar coat it.

:ehh:

This makes so much sense! I know so many girls/guys who lived wild lifestyles but a couple of years later have a whole nother persona. I think that's why salafism is so popular, maybe the strictness appeals to that type.

Odeg

Gedo
Take that talk to your fellow halimos its them who is ruining your rep:drakewtf:

Hubble

VIP
:ehh:

This makes so much sense! I know so many girls/guys who lived wild lifestyles but a couple of years later have a whole nother persona. I think that's why salafism is so popular, maybe the strictness appeals to that type.

The salafist husband will forgive a past or he's called a hypocrite and he likely had a past too.

If he tries to disgrace the girl no one will care because he's foreign and the family will step in to protect their grandkids from the evil foreign dad oo gabadhooda xummeeyey. It's win win and after him they can marry whoever they like.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
That's not strictly true but these girls do usually go for a sequence of foreign men.

Those girls act so holier than thou as well. Smh

The salafist husband will forgive a past or he's called a hypocrite and he likely had a past too.

If he tries to disgrace the girl no one will care because he's foreign and the family will step in to protect their grandkids from the evil foreign dad oo gabadhooda xummeeyey. It's win win and after him they can marry whoever they like.

seems really sad tbh. There are plenty of saqajaan somali guys, how they have the audacity to reject a girl just like them amazes me.

Hubble

VIP
There's no Salafist who's not holier than thou. They're taught that they're the only people who'll enter heaven.

I know, right? It's completely unfair and girls are the ones people gossip about for petty things while boys have total freedom and everyone trusts them to behave. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of girls lost their virginity to Somali guys who then dumped them.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Wallahi I can't think of a worse fate than raising another niggas halfu abominations

:chrisfreshhah:

Literal cuck

The As Long As He's Muslin crew deserve they inevitable fate of ostracization and single motherhood

The hate in this topic is off the charts. Mashallah if a Somali woman who was living an immoral past came back to the deen and found herself an equally pious Muslim man even if he isn't Somali. There isn't anything in the deen that says she must marry another Somali. In my opinion a pious Muslim ajnabi who is on the sunnah is far more suitable to her than a Somali who is far from the deen and any kind of guidance.

Odeg

Gedo
The hate in this topic is off the charts. Mashallah if a Somali woman who was living an immoral past came back to the deen and found herself an equally pious Muslim man even if he isn't Somali. There isn't anything in the deen that says she must marry another Somali. In my opinion a pious Muslim ajnabi who is on the sunnah is far more suitable to her than a Somali who is far from the deen and any kind of guidance.
You think a quraish are superior than yourself?:cosbyhmm:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Abu jahl was quriash is he more superior to you? :ftw9nwa:

Status
Not open for further replies.