Seriously, can you sspotters/former snetters stop dragging my precious rep thru the mud?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I believe there could be various reasons why a somali girl wouldn't marry a Somali like

-bad experiences
- divorce
- not any good brothers where they live
- little knowledge of Somali culture
- Never been approached by a somali guy

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
No. There are plenty of good and godfearing woman of other ethnicities and my offspring will be a Somali and fit in the clan system.

Theres plenty of godfearing xalimos
Aswell the ones who do marry out is a small number anyways

You think a quraish are superior than yourself?:cosbyhmm:
no. You are thinking of the 'superiority' concept from a racist western perspective. It was a bad choice of words. No doubt though that Quraish are more noble than me. That is proven beyond a doubt. this nobility doesn't mean they are above the law or have a greater status in the akhira then me but its just a prestigious thing that commands a lot of respect. Even in the so called western egalitarian system there are certain families who are considered to be noble and prestigious above the others. Think of the Kennedy family as an example. They command a great a deal of respect with the public and enjoy great deal of prestige. Now does that mean an individual kennedy is more superior to any other individual or are above the law? absolutely not well at least in principle and that is where this analogy breaks down.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
No. There are plenty of good and godfearing woman of other ethnicities and my offspring will be a Somali and fit in the clan system.
That's wishful thinking cause back home unfortunately they will not be accepted. Qaar dhadkeena not only are they qabiliiste but they're also cansuri, I can't see my self not marrying a xalimo.

Odeg

Gedo
no. You are thinking of the 'superiority' concept from a racist western perspective. It was a bad choice of words. No doubt though that Quraish are more noble than me. That is proven beyond a doubt. this nobility doesn't mean they are above the law or have a greater status in the akhira then me but its just a prestigious thing that commands a lot of respect. Even in the so called western egalitarian system there are certain families who are considered to be noble and prestigious above the others. Think of the Kennedy family as an example. They command a great a deal of respect with the public and enjoy great deal of prestige. Now does that mean an individual kennedy is more superior to any other individual or are above the law? absolutely not well at least in principle and that is where this analogy breaks down.

That's a issue of locality. Kennedy family are famous in america but they are not considered noble because this is act of actions on individualistic level. For example you can make a good deed and that would be noble of you. But this good deed dont translate over to your kids, what you are doing is that you are placing some people above others just because of birth right.

That's a issue of locality. Kennedy family are famous in america but they are not considered noble because this is act of actions on individualistic level. For example you can make a good deed and that would be noble of you. But this good deed dont translate over to your kids, what you are doing is that you are placing some people above others just because of birth right.

You will never understand with all that kibr in you brother. Let us agree to just disagree on this issue. It is not a matter of aqeedah and there is no blame on you if you don't believe in it. I do and am convinced by the textual evidences.

Nural Aiyn

Engaged to Ina-Libax-San-Ka-Tabte
If you pay attention..you'd notice only the ugly ones marry ajnabis. And their relationships don't last that long:stressed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts