Severe Political Instability and Crisis in Gedo region

Today, the head of NISA Mahad Salad appointed a new NISA head after the death of Bakaal Kooke AUN.

39AC40C0-B72B-4DEA-9D95-74D58C1E0AE8.jpeg

The Governor of Gedo Ahmed Buule Gareed furious by the arrival of Janan and Fartaag fires the Operators of Baardheere, Luuq, Doolow and BeledXaawo after failing to do their jobs (Preventing any real locals) to arrive back to their constituency.

D5671796-92AA-49BD-B8E0-8884E0C58532.jpeg

The Marehan clan also furious at the new Gedo NISA appointee have tried to use the Jubaland name to appoint their own NISA for Gedo…

5BB1ABB3-E2CA-4C31-939B-CD91E6CAD6C3.jpeg

Shortly after, the Deputy Governor of Gedo overturns the Governor of Gedo Ahmed Buule Gareed appointment of the Operators of the airports in Gedo and tells those innocent workers who were fired for not following politics to continue their jobs.

76F12BC1-A744-4520-AED5-E2AC77E99C3E.jpeg

All this crisis in Gedo after 1 visits just shows a ticking time bomb just waiting to happen. May Allah bring peace to this challenged region and these difficult people. Aamiin!

Despite the fake news from langaabs who live in half a degmo, there was many attempts to prevent Janan and Fartaag using the SNA military for political reasons but at the end they both succeeded to enter the region using Xoog.

Now those who tried to block them are are trying to hide their failures by claiming that they are “United” kkkkkkk. La xowla

89840F74-4219-4BFD-98AB-6CB40A345344.jpeg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Fake news, Marehan has united heres Governor Caanjeex and Janan die in your cuqdad today

Fake news, Marehan has united heres Governor Caanjeex and Janan die in your cuqdad today

Fake news, Gacanta aadan goyn karin waa la dhunkaada.. you really tried to block them today kkkkk and the day ended in a photo op kkk keep hiding your failures and claim your united. all this instablity just today, more to unravel hehehe

TekNiKo

VIP
Fake news, Gacanta aadan goyn karin waa la dhunkaada.. you really tried to block them today kkkkk and the day ended in a photo op kkk keep hiding your failures and claim your united. all this instablity just today, more to unravel hehehe
Why would they be blocked? No one blocked them they are tol and welcome. I know it burns you inside to see this.

Focus on Hiiraan which is half controlled by AS. Truly langaab

Shabaab hasn't killed any influential people's of mine since Nabadoon Cilmi Hagar in September while they killed your whole NISA Commander and few local workers in Garbaaherey just this week. Shabaab is more of a problem in your Gedo than Hiiraan hence what Fartaag and Janan said.

Anyways, if you go by your hateful "tweet" and your usual isku-dir.

That "half" of Hiiraan that has been liberated is the same size as all of Middle Shabelle, we will liberate the next half by the end of next month inshallah

Hiiraan
1671228501979.png

Middle Shabelle

1671228532867.png

TekNiKo

VIP
Shabaab hasn't killed any influential people's of mine since Nabadoon Cilmi Hagar in September while they killed your whole NISA Commander and few local workers in Garbaaherey just this week. Shabaab is more of a problem in your Gedo than Hiiraan hence what Fartaag and Janan said.

That "half" of Hiiraan that has been liberated is the same size as all of Middle Shabelle, we will liberate the next half by the end of next month inshallah

Hiiraan
View attachment 246043

Middle Shabelle

View attachment 246044
Stay mad langaab ciilan, your land is occupied and all know Bakaal Kooke was killed by Mahad Salaad not AS.

Marehan are united and strong, so keep crying

F0C7C907-7237-4156-AE2E-458625BF5053.png

Hiiraan
View attachment 246043

Middle Shabelle

View attachment 246044
The other half of hiraan ( Xl land) is also same size as middle shabelle whilst only two subs of abgaal living there but the whole of xl living in east hiraan. Waceysle have a whole district to their own in galgaduud as well as heavily populating xaradhere. We are not the same both land or population wise.

People get fooled because of Abgaal land being vertical rather than horizontal but xamar to xaradhere is around 500km but jalalaqsi to beledweyne is 182km. even Mogadishu to ceel dhere is roughly 350km. Zoom into abgaal and xl land on the map and you’ll see the clear difference
47B74E17-744F-431C-9290-C472B4DAD367.jpeg

Last edited:
The other half of hiraan ( Xl land) is also same size as middle shabelle whilst only two subs of abgaal living there but the whole of xl living in east hiraan. Waceysle have a whole district to their own in galgaduud as well as heavily populating xaradhere. We are not the same both land or population wise.

People get fooled because of Abgaal land being vertical rather than horizontal but xamar to xaradhere is around 500km but jalalaqsi to beledweyne is 182km. even Mogadishu to ceel dhere is roughly 350km. Zoom into abgaal and xl land on the map and you’ll see the clear difference View attachment 246050
Saaxib, I didn’t mention clan demographics but I was just emphasising to this Langaab boon that the land my clan Hawadle liberated is the same size as middle Shabelle which I’m happy that we both agree on.

Let’s not give this boon what he wants and isku dir as the instability of Gedo rises, later we can have a seperate thread to discuss demographics deeper.

Saaxib, I didn’t mention clan demographics but I was just emphasising to this Langaab boon that the land my clan Hawadle liberated is the same size as middle Shabelle which I’m happy that we both agree on.

Let’s not give this boon what he wants and isku dir as the instability of Gedo rises, later we can have a seperate thread to discuss demographics deeper.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TekNiKo

VIP

People get fooled because of Abgaal land being vertical rather than horizontal but xamar to xaradhere is around 500km but jalalaqsi to beledweyne is 182km. even Mogadishu to ceel dhere is roughly 350km. Zoom into abgaal and xl land on the map and you’ll see the clear difference View attachment 246050
The langaab has annoyed us recently so I had go give him a taste of his own medicine. I hope yall keep HS forever, Farmajo put Guudlaawe and now yall wont leave :stevej:

The langaab has annoyed us recently so I had go give him a taste of his own medicine. I hope yall keep HS forever, Farmajo put Guudlaawe and now yall wont leave :stevej:
Guudlaawe will finish his term, you gained absolutely nothing from Guudlaawe and lost all Hirshabelle votes and even Fahad is not an MP. Mac sokor

if I was you, maybe worry about Madoobe who is entering his 15th year ruling you and then prepare yourself for another 5 years of Hamza

You are the ones opening threads on Gedo daily, the dameer clan has been ungrateful and Gedo doesnt need your concern we dont chop each other up with machetes like you.
I don’t think I ever opened a thread concerning gedo in my time here. I respond to already created threads but don’t opens my own. You are irrelevant sxb

TekNiKo

VIP
This is your people threatening to slaughter each other, Gedo never does that dhaqan Marehan mahan, gtfo hutu.

Trending