Sex fest taking place in Xamar! Geico looking kid grinds and wines on couple of Qaxaabads

Status
Not open for further replies.
war ileen. Looks like that faarax has got bunch of xalimo willing to shake their futo with him. Can you blame the ? What I want to know is, what sort of occasions are these? Does this happen in weddings or do they gather and hold parties just to dance around sexually like this?

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Lmfao there is no daggering happening in this video. At worst it's sexually suggestive dancing.

If you wanna see actual daggering Google it :dead:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
That guy just got married

Uff!

I wonder how his wife feels about this?
I don't trust men are you naive ? Most of them would leave you in a heartbeat after a few years of marriage but are tied down due to children, men are devils in disguise stop waiting and have fun leave these stupid men

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
war ileen. Looks like that faarax has got bunch of xalimo willing to shake their futo with him. Can you blame the ? What I want to know is, what sort of occasions are these? Does this happen in weddings or do they gather and hold parties just to dance around sexually like this?
Or maybe its one of those weddings were only females attend and he gets pass cause hes a singer

:cosbyhmm:

Btw didnt this Guy get married quite recently
:draketf:

And whats up with these girls doing the running man challenge

:dwill:

Status
Not open for further replies.