Sexless marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Why the lack of communication though? Id prefer my girl being straight with me saying warya up your sex game

Haye ma cabsatay :sureman: it's alright I don't take offence

No cabsi abowe, my fingers slipped (even saying abowe as a joke feels weird to me *shudders*)

This girl doesnt need to write to a show for advice, a woman in the time of the Prophet SAW once divorced a man for the simple fact that he was ugly. So it's her xaaq, no need for the theatrics of her letter. "Sexless marriage" kulaha. Girl bye.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Nah I don't buy anything from that free loading family. Her sis is that bahal Riya.

Halima herself begged on GoFundMe to fund her elementary picture book about her mom and dad. Giiirrrrll we have so many worthwhile issues in our community u could be using your influence to raise money for, but u want us to fund raise for a book u are going to sell for profit??

Sooco.
That Riya chick disgusts me :hova: Some skinnies be retweeting her pictures on my TL every time waxa iqabata :vqbuyv0:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Guys how can you pay attention to these videos anymore, I can't stand that little pipsqueak Halima. She just learned a few Arabic words last night and can't wait to try them on us TUUF CALAYK

She said subhanallah at least 20 times :ohlord::ohlord::ohlord:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Halima's voice annoys me. I skip through when she starts to speak. I don't understand why they keep bringing her back. Queen buuq should axe her.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Nah I don't buy anything from that free loading family. Her sis is that bahal Riya.

Halima herself begged on GoFundMe to fund her elementary picture book about her mom and dad. Giiirrrrll we have so many worthwhile issues in our community u could be using your influence to raise money for, but u want us to fund raise for a book u are going to sell for profit??

Sooco.

That stupid Riya chick is her sister? Damn I didn't know that.

That family got issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.