shaikh dabacasaar oo ka hadalay niikadii xamar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truth hurts all time, HSM is pimp not president (sending youngs to Saudi & today the old women are dancing niiko for Bantu

in 70s, Somalia had African countries Union (whatever it was called) meeting in Mogadishu. The workers in all hotels were Somali students ( high school to university) my aunt was one of those students. The Somali government insisted on every girl must worked with male co worker( work as team together all time) the point of this decision was to not let female Somali to be alone with those African leaders. On night, one president rang the bell 3 times, every time the girl came with her male co worker, finally he gave up and got the message.

in 70s, Somalia had African countries Union (whatever it was called) meeting in Mogadishu. The workers in all hotels were Somali students ( high school to university) my aunt was one of those students. The Somali government insisted on every girl must worked with male co worker( work as team together all time) the point of this decision was to not let female Somali to be alone with those African leaders. On night, one president rang the bell 3 times, every time the girl came with her male co worker, finally he gave up and got the message.
Hamar needs to step up! If there was ever a time where we needed moryaan, it is now. We should protect these vulnerable girls that preyed on by these men. It is stupid to think that men will stay away from their wives for this long without doing anything in somalia. How dumb can these leaders be? The worst part about it is that I have read about a dozen article talking about how somali men from the government usually convince these girls. Wallahi dulinimo midii ogu dambaysa baan galnay!

No wonder Somalis girls marry out really the Somalis women had enough with Somalis men
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

What I don't understand is why would people fight over land and politics but not over this? If you can pick up a gun, kill and willing to be killed for a land why not do the same for innocent girls getting raped?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending