Shamso Bosaso - Aug 1 Puntland celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
She sounds Reer Bari. Don't confuse Bosaso lahjad with Reer Bari. Reer Bosaso have their own lingo that's different from the rest of Bari.

From Carmo to Galkacyo it's the same, even Taleex and eastern Sool/Sanaag. Only places in Somalia you'll here halkakaan iyo meeshatan kkkk.

Here's Reer Bari

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Hmm the woman is providing us with a speach men here talk about her looks in a lewd manner. What a bunch of sad pathetic men we have here. As they simply cannot control their sexual urges, sad times really. God these frustrated men need to be married of pronto they are displaying signs of baboon like behaviour

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
She looks naturally light skin to me.
I've noticed a trend here which makes ne question are all the women of somalia light skinned ? If so why are the men dark skinned and their offspring dark skinned. Something smells fishy I can clearly identify the bleaching disease is rampant in somalia don't ignore it fight against it

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Hmm the woman is providing us with a speach men here talk about her looks in a lewd manner. What a bunch of sad pathetic men we have here. As they simply cannot control their sexual urges, sad times really. God these frustrated men need to be married of pronto they are displaying signs of baboon like behaviour

So guys can't comment on a woman's looks but yall can have free reign to go in on our bidaar?

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
So guys can't comment on a woman's looks but yall can have free reign to go in on our bidaar?
I don't ever comment on the looks of men I just listen to what they say that's all. Not all women heavily critice ones traits I frankly don't give a shit

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I don't ever comment on the looks of men I just listen to what they say that's all. Not all women heavily critice ones traits I frankly don't give a shit

Have you seen some of the lick the farahs in this forum have been received? @Seoul was practically bullying all the niggas with dps in here

I've noticed a trend here which makes ne question are all the women of somalia light skinned ? If so why are the men dark skinned and their offspring dark skinned. Something smells fishy I can clearly identify the bleaching disease is rampant in somalia don't ignore it fight against it
Most Somali girls are dark skin but I definitely see light skin girls being shown on Somali TV channels more.

Its a real problem when we have bleached face women being put as the standard of beauty in our society.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Most Somali girls are dark skin but I definitely see light skin girls being shown on Somali TV channels more.

Its a real problem when we have bleached face women being put as the standard of beauty in our society.
There are those who are light skinned naturaly however not as an abundance as shown in somalia. The disease of low esteem and colonial influence aids in the notion that fairs skin equates to beuty. Perhaps these women need a dose of reality that a fair skin is a sign of genetic weakness as individuals with fair skin cannot survive in arid hot conditions without melanin. Melanin is a gift and should not be erased due to western conflict on the ideal image of buety. Same thing can be seen in India as well where women are often criticed for having darker skin this is an assault on dark skin and I am sick of being silenced by it and made to accept it.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
@Duchess I just thought you were all waiting to hear that boowe baayo, 40 words per second nonsense because you won't here that outside of Bosaso.

Ina Adeer, be honest, who in your immediate family has a Reer Bari accent?:lolbron:

Who you think you lying to cuz? :bell:

Bohol

VIP
The reason women backhome are on average lighter than men is due to many factors. Some of it being the fact men are always
out in the sun while women stay at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts