Sharma Boy vs IIlkacase Beef

Sharma boy dropped this diss track today talking about Ilkacase bleaching allegations and him being qawmu luut. Sharma straight up destroyed Ilkacsee in this one.

Yoooo this was pretty good ngl. Sharma boy's bars are better but I feel like Ilkacas will flow better and make it sound better. Time will tell but hopefully sharma bodies him

Stop encouraging this cringe and degenerate “rap”.

It is not just degrading and alien to our culture but I get second hand embarrassment just hearing it.

Terrible, they should be shamed out of it.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I'm so sorry I love Somali rap even though it's my first time hearing it hahaha it's important youth are creative and we need Somali poetry alive somehow I'm taking it you guys are such haters
did this nigga say poetry????

"lugtayda sadexad qabso,
naso baby habaqin forarso,
hayska badin biyo kudarso"

poetry where? where is arsenal when you need them

:dwill::dwill::dwill::dwill::ufdup::idontlike::idontlike::idontlike::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::mugshotman::mugshotman::mugshotman:

Tiyeglow

A Laandheere always pays his debts
Nothing more cringe than fobs rapping and being beguiled by ghetto-isation. Honestly, music is haram but at the very least what our parents listened to was poetic and had a peaceful remedy, this filthy is just a diluted carbon copy of the degenerate culture in the hood.

I fucking hate Somali rappers so much. Say what you will about Madows but at least some of their music is pretty good, all Somalis rappers do is imitate the degeneracy while having garbage beats and lyrics
This type of lifestyle is really not meant for African immigrants - stick with poetry