She met Usain Bolt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
u5hwdbnfp

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Are u a man really ????
He's more of a man than you. What kind of man makes fun of a woman's features? Especially a young girl who came from a war torn country, who's doing everything she can to win for her Country. And you have the audacity to ask another man who is defending the young lady if he's a man. You're a he beetch. A kept beetch. A goat, idiot, cow, lizard, a cow with full udders.

Get out of this thread NOW!

waraabe

Your superior
He's more of a man than you. What kind of man makes fun of a woman's features? Especially a young girl who came from a war torn country, who's doing everything she can to win for her Country. And you have the audacity to ask another man who is defending the young lady if he's a man. You're a he beetch. A kept beetch. A goat, idiot, cow, lizard, a cow with full udders.

U made me feel bad now :(

inkaar hakugu dhacdo

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

chris-evans-gif-playing-it-cool-Favim.com-3785296.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Horta I'm creeped out. How come @Jubba_Man appears out of nowhere whenever Bantu is mentioned. You would think he has some kind of notification set up with his computer or phone. Or what if he's actually a jinni.

Horta I'm creeped out. How come @Jubba_Man appears out of nowhere whenever Bantu is mentioned. You would think he has some kind of notification set up with his computer or phone. Or what if he's actually a jinni.

What is more mysterious is how your simp slave dons his cape and is always there to give you your automatic, self-esteem boosting internet daps for whatever xaar you are spewing. :susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending