She met Usain Bolt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
What is more mysterious is how your simp slave dons his cape and is always there to give you your automatic, srlf-esteem boosting internet daps for whatever xaar you are spewing. :susp:
Awwwww but you came and put on your cape for a known he beetch on SSpot.
You sexually confused, Shaka Zulu beetch.:drakekidding:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
What is more mysterious is how your simp slave dons his cape and is always there to give you your automatic, self-esteem boosting internet daps for whatever xaar you are spewing. :susp:

its not like that lol

See I got alot of sisters and I dont ever tolerate ppl talking shit about Somali girls I believe everyone should treat women the same way you’d want someone to treat your mother your sister or even daughters its not that hard to grasp

its not like that lol

See I got alot of sisters and I dont ever tolerate ppl talking shit about Somali girls I believe everyone should treat women the same way you’d want someone to treat your mother your sister or even daughters its not that hard to grasp
@Mercury is that u in the chat?

its not like that lol

It is one thing if someone talks about sisters and female relatives, then do what you have to do. But being the white knight and self-appointed defender of all Somali females? Especially when it isn't even reciprocated? When foreigners are trashing Somalis and especially faradheer men, you think these women you place on a pedestal defend you or join in with them and bash you all? :susp:

Finally, these women are more than capable of defending themselves and have the tongues of Sailors, as exhibited by that Reiko broad above who tries to act like a princess but swears like a hoodrat. :ivers:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
It is one thing if someone talks about sisters and female relatives, then do what you have to do. But being the white knight and self-appointed defender of all Somali females? Especially when it isn't even reciprocated? When foreigners are trashing Somalis and especially faradheer men, you think these women you place on a pedestal defend you or join in with them and bash you all? :susp:

Finally, these women are more than capable of defending themselves and have the tongues of Sailors, as exhibited by that Reiko broad above who tries to act like a princess but swears like a hoodrat. :ivers:

Somali women do put Somali men on a
Pedestal. We love our faraxs! Where do you get the idea we hate our men? Xishoo afar Somali wayee meesha ka baax Somali ma tihid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending