Sheikhs using extreme examples

Listen we are all well aware that shirk is a very dangerous sin, however the example that this brother is slightly extreme no?

I think whenever we preach and address a large audience we want to come from a place relatability and understanding and I get he's trying to explain the severity of shirk but surely there are better ways of keeping people mindful of it without delving into too much extremity; I raised this post since I was trying to think about things from the lens of a potential Muslim and how that could push them away from Islam if they stumble across speeches like these

Thought?

Please correct me if I am wrong; also I know some of your attention spans are completely fried so watch the video and read my analysis before commenting please don't skim :)

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Naah fk relatability! Shirk is a serious Sin to Allaah swt. U need to go to the gutter preaching and invoke a deep fear

Nin123

The most misunderstood man in here.
VIP

Listen we are all well aware that shirk is a very dangerous sin, however the example that this brother is slightly extreme no?

I think whenever we preach and address a large audience we want to come from a place relatability and understanding and I get he's trying to explain the severity of shirk but surely there are better ways of keeping people mindful of it without delving into too much extremity; I raised this post since I was trying to think about things from the lens of a potential Muslim and how that could push them away from Islam if they stumble across speeches like these

Thought?

Please correct me if I am wrong; also I know some of your attention spans are completely fried so watch the video and read my analysis before commenting please don't skim :)
I don’t like this fake ass sheikh and why all his examples out of pocket 😂.

Naah fk relatability! Shirk is a serious Sin to Allaah swt. U need to go to the gutter preaching and invoke a deep fear
I disagree; an example like that is completely unnecessary and there are much better ways of addressing a serious topic of without just recklessly talking

It's people like you who don't think outside the box and ask yourselves what if a person who was interested in Islam, came across such a talk and how they would interpret it

@DojaKhat really sorry to @ you but I couldn't help but ask your thoughts on this

It's disturbing to hear and I can see why people think he took the example too far, but the reaction is a little over the top. His aim was to highlight the grievous sin of Shirk by juxtaposing it with a sin that would horrify any normal person listening but is still considered a lesser crime than Shirk. So within the context of what he is discussing his extreme example is understandable if uncomfortable to hear.

If people merely disagreed with his example it would be one thing but instead some took it as an opportunity to attack him and make it seem like he was a perverted and twisted individual. Some of them did so because they already had disagreements with him on the issue of Aqeedah and so they seized the moment to discredit or "cancel" him, others because they enjoy the buuq and drama of dragging public figures and seeing people's downfall.

You're not wrong at all that's a Crazy example to use even though what he is saying is still right. he should have left it at Zina and not add the mother part

Thought?

There's nothing wrong what he said as shirk is a grave sin

He used the most extreme scenario he could find to put shirk into perspective for you, he had no intentions of relating to peoples egos and sensitivities.

But since you have an issue with the example he used, which is not his by the way.

What other example would you use to stress the severity of shirk, on a uninformed public?

I don't think you've understood

We are all well aware of how dangerous it is like I mentioned but there are better ways of explaining things and an example as reckless and nasty as this won't resonate with people
sorry to break it to you sxb but shirk is the most vilest evilest thing anyone can do. That Comparison is accurate. There is nothing more evil in this world then shirk and you will never be forgiven if you die upon it. may allah forgive us and protect us from all forms of it