She's delusional

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Can anyone tell me what she's actually done to warrant all the hate? Since when did getting an ID make you an enemy of the people? Aren't all yall foreigners with passports?

Can anyone tell me what she's actually done to warrant all the hate? Since when did getting an ID make you an enemy of the people? Aren't all yall foreigners with passports?

because the terroristic nation of ethiopia is an enemy to the somali people. she is a traitor

dt47kNI.gif

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

She's an Ethiopia apologist.

VixR

Veritas

Exactly. What sort of passports did they think Somalis in/from Kenya and Ethiopia have? I suppose if it isn't an American, Canadian, European passport like those of us out in the West, you're some sort of enemy lol.

A Somali/Harari family I know are from Harar. They have Ethiopian passports. And why wouldn't they if that's where they were born and grew?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Ethiopian is a nationality. She's clearly Ethio-Somali, otherwise she wouldn't have been able to get it.

She's born and break in Canada! Her dad is from Western Somalia ( I refuse to call it Ethiopian Somali blah blah)

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

It's not just ID..other folks have many IDs of other nations but this chick convinced herself she's full Ethiopian and no recollection of any Somali part

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
This isn't new, I've met a few Somalis who claim Ethiopian iyo xabashi iyo Kenyan iyo wax balayo.

When Ethiopia collapses,and what is left of the burundians leave ,and the Kenyans and Ugandans and leave,a lot of Somalis better have passports from the aforementioned States or be good @ swimming across the Arab pond.

To be fair, even though I don't agree with her views on a lot of things, she isn't a sellout from what I know of her. She is well connected to her Somali roots and visits Somaliland a lot. Having an Ethiopian ID doesn't mean ur a sellout, it just means u have an Ethiopian ID.

Btw Menace inanta abti baynu u nahay ee ka xishoo (her mom is Ciidagale).

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
To be fair, even though I don't agree with her views on a lot of things, she isn't a sellout from what I know of her. She is well connected to her Somali roots and visits Somaliland a lot. Having an Ethiopian ID doesn't mean ur a sellout, it just means u have an Ethiopian ID.

Btw Menace inanta abti baynu u nahay ee ka xishoo (her mom is Ciidagale).

I am well aware that her mom is a Ciidage/reer guuled and is a nurse in Sunnybrook hospital but this girl needs a dose of reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts