Shias giving bad image of Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
I read somewhere Egyptians are the least Arab Arabs. http://m.cairoscene.com/Buzz/National-Geographic-s-DNA-Analysis-Proves-Egyptians-Are-Only-17-Arab
“One of the most baffling results is that Iran, which doesn't even consider themselves an Arab country, have 56% Arab DNA in their genetic makeup.”

Only trust peer-reviewed studies published on places like PlosOne. It's easy to manipulate DNA results and make it seem like it fits a certain narrative. There's no such thing as ''Arab DNA''. pre-Arab groups in the Levant (Samaritans, Jews, Mesopotamians etc) have the same clusters as Arabians.

Only trust peer-reviewed studies published on places like PlosOne. It's easy to manipulate DNA results and make it seem like it fits a certain narrative. There's no such thing as ''Arab DNA''. pre-Arab groups in the Levant (Samaritans, Jews, Mesopotamians etc) have the same clusters as Arabians.
Your right but I have trouble reading scientific papers wallahi.

I read somewhere Egyptians are the least Arab Arabs. http://m.cairoscene.com/Buzz/National-Geographic-s-DNA-Analysis-Proves-Egyptians-Are-Only-17-Arab
“One of the most baffling results is that Iran, which doesn't even consider themselves an Arab country, have 56% Arab DNA in their genetic makeup.”
What's an arab horta? Syrians, Lebonanese and Jordanians look nothing like Saudis, yemenis and Libyans. How can anyone call all of them arabs? you can dump the former three in any European country, and u couldn't tell them apart from the local people unless they speak.

Apollo

VIP
What's an arab horta? Syrians, Lebonanese and Jordanians look nothing like Saudis, yemenis and Libyans. How can anyone call all of them arabs? you can dump the former three in any European country, and u couldn't tell them apart from the local people unless they speak.

Syrians don't look like Europeans.. Why do you think the Alt-Right is going nuts over them migrating to Europe? They are looked as the outsider.

Syrians don't look like Europeans.. Why do you think the Alt-Right is going nuts over them migrating to Europe? They are looked as the outsider.
Are you kidding? Syrians look more white than people in Spain, Greece, Portugal and some parts of Italy.
The alright don't want them because they are Muslims.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
They also gave us Taqiyya. Now gaalo think that's what every Muslim practises.
It's true, when someone accused me of taqiyya I was dumbfounded and told them "what the hell is that?".
But the idiots thought that was taqiyyah as well.

Thanks Shi'a.
:bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending