Shit Sspoters say

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
The first prize of dumbest person on earth, genciode advactor and welfare queen goes to Waraabe. unfortunately there is no cure for stupidity.
1) he thought Ethiopia president is Somali
2) he talked about his mum'FGM in public forum and made sure of her condition
3) he calls for killing ethnic cleansing of Somali tribes
4) welfare queen
He is the scumbag

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
they capped that khatuumo post with the savage hyena avatar attached

wallahi waraabe my nigga i hate it had to be him

VixR

Veritas
Terms I picked up on SS:

Neef
Bootyclapper
Hutu
Ceeb
Ugandishu
La Hawla
Kkkkkkk
"Dadkan imtiixan"

Add yours :yloezpe:

waraabe

Your superior
@Canuck - " Ethiopia plans to abort somali babies form Mather wom "

"bantu plan to eat somali children wallahi I am serious"

"somaliland doesn't exist, they are made by Ethiopia tho"

Canuck - struggles with English, can't speak somali and has a low iq.

@Canuck - " Ethiopia plans to abort somali babies form Mather wom "

"bantu plan to eat somali children wallahi I am serious"

"somaliland doesn't exist, they are made by Ethiopia tho"

Canuck - struggles with English, can't speak somali and has a low iq.

Yes and you are the smartest man on earth!!!! How is your mummy? Tell us more about her FGM, we want to hear the smartest man telling us about his poor mummy 'FGM"
image.jpeg

waraabe

Your superior
Yes and you are the smartest man on earth!!!! How is your mummy? Tell us more about her FGM, we want to hear the smartest man telling us about his poor mummy 'FGM"View attachment 5507

Lol you mentioned my mother because I embarrassed you. You always cry "your mom" everytime I expose your retarded comments. Learn somali then come back. You are a middle aged woman ok, your kids need to learn somali

image.jpeg
Lol you mentioned my mother because I embarrassed you. You always cry "your mom" everytime I expose your retarded comments. Learn somali then come back. You are a middle aged woman ok, your kids need to learn somali

Lol we want more of mummy FGM stories mummy boy, tell us and don't be shy!!! So how did you know about her.....,...condition? Don't be shy spill the beans. You are so smart boy.

waraabe

Your superior
View attachment 5508

Lol we want more of mummy FGM stories mummy boy, tell us and don't be shy!!! So how did you know about her.....,...condition? Don't be shy spill the beans. You are so smart boy.

Did you use spell check to type that sentence? Keep going. Your mother taught you qabyaalad but not the Somali language... Wallahi that is bad parenting :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

You have kids now and you are middle aged :yloezpe::yloezpe:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Yo what kills me about that screenshot by @Canuck is where @waraabe says "little" genocide. What can be so little about a genocide :drakelaugh: it's like saying we have a small ocean next to our shores or a girl tells me I got a small package

Yo what kills me about that screenshot by @Canuck is where @waraabe says "little" genocide. What can be so little about a genocide :drakelaugh: it's like saying we have a small ocean next to our shores or a girl tells me I got a small package

The man is literally stupid, he thinks that Ethiopian president is Somali!!!!
image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.