Shocking: White pedophile sentence to just 30 days prison for molesting an 8 year old boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hemophilia is not a mental disorder, the f*ck is wrong with you.
Homosexuality is a choice.
Hemophilia (heem-o-FILL-ee-ah) is a rare bleeding disorder in which the blood doesn't clot normally. If you have hemophilia, you may bleed for a longer time than others after an injury. You also may bleed inside your body (internally), especially in your knees, ankles, and elbows.

:susp:

Nah there's something off about homophiles. It has to be genetic.

Imma stop now before Queen Buuq goes crazy on me again

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Stfu, @merka it was a typo. Dumb ass.

Queen buuq is better than you. Don't hate on her, say Mashallah.

#themashallahcrew

waraabe

Your superior
Do you feel offended by my comment?
No, I am just wondering why you would laugh at the thought of someone taking public transport. Is it because it indicates the person doesn't have a car this is poor so them being less fortunate then you is a humorous thing?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
No, I am just wondering why you would laugh at the thought of someone taking public transport. Is it because it indicates the person doesn't have a car this is poor so them being less fortunate then you is a humorous thing?
Please do not twist my comment. I do not judge people based on their lack of possessions, you're trying to character assassinate me. But reading your previous comment, I feel like I've indeed offended you. Tell me how you feel?

Inanta is reer boqor, she's a little spoiled kkkkkk. Don't mind her.

waraabe

Your superior
That's up for debate sxb.

A somali chick once asked me what tribe i was from, I responded the richest. Wallahi she said you're majerteen? kkkkkkkkkkk.:chrisfreshhah:

Obviously, you were in the middle of boosaso and she was ur from ur clan

waraabe

Your superior
Kkkkkkkkk.Just because you a share qabiil with Dahanshiil doesn't make you wealthy. Make sure to update your Oyster card.

Nope I don't share the same qabiil as dahabshiil.

I am old money. I could probably purchase your village

Status
Not open for further replies.