Should I be worried?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salih

Move right or get left
Caught my lil bro (who's younger than 10 years old) hug a girl his age when I was picking him up from school. He even told me he has a gf.
:dwill:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Yes you should be worried that your 10 year old brother is getting more girls than you. When was the last time you hugged a girl? Your mom and sisters are not included. :sureman:

Salih

Move right or get left
Yes you should be worried that your 10 year old brother is getting more girls than you. When was the last time you hugged a girl? Your mom and sisters are not included. :sureman:
You tryna make me expose my sins waryaa? And I don't hug my sisters wtf.
:lebronwtf:

Caught my lil bro (who's younger than 10 years old) hug a girl his age when I was picking him up from school. He even told me he has a gf.
:dwill:

Why and the f*ck would you be worried, I'm kind of worried about you right now?.:cool:.
Hey mate, at least your kid is showing positive signs he won't end up down anal street Manchester..init.:cool:.

Whereabouts in manny do you live?

Salih

Move right or get left
Why and the f*ck would you be worried, I'm kind of worried about you right now?.:cool:.
Hey mate, at least your kid is showing positive signs he won't end up down anal street Manchester..init.:cool:.

Whereabouts in manny do you live?
My family live in manny but I go to a Uni in a different city. I'm at manny now though and will be for the rest of Easter. And for the last time, I'm not gay...
:draketf:

Salih

Move right or get left
Lol @ these s thinking they're something. Especially the retard with no credibility and unwarranted arrogance.
siilaanyolaugh

My family live in manny but I go to a Uni in a different city. I'm at manny now though and will be for the rest of Easter. And for the last time, I'm not gay...
:draketf:

Are you posh mate?...looks a bit like Cheshire there in the background. How did you know
I was Claremont?.

Salih

Move right or get left
Are you posh mate?...looks a bit like Cheshire there in the background. How did you know
I was Claremont?.
Nah I'm not posh bro. I guessed that you live near Claremont lool. I go there a lot, don't let me catch you slipping.
:ufdup:

Only joking mate

Nah I'm not posh bro. I guessed that you live near Claremont lool. I go there a lot, don't let me catch you slipping.
:ufdup:

Only joking mate

LOL!.. I'm there most nights from 5pm - about 8pm come down and the
drinks are me. What about the big western alex park est..loads of Somalis over there...you can
show us your pulling skills live ...:cool:

Salih

Move right or get left
LOL!.. I'm there most nights from 5pm - about 8pm come down and the
drinks are me. What about the big western alex park est..loads of Somalis over there...you can
show us your pulling skills live ...:cool:
Ok, I'm just saying though... Don't try anything stupid lmfao xD. I know all the Somali roadmen in Moss Side and Rusholme (you probably know who I'm talking about). I used to go to Alex Park to play football and I still do occasionally. I won't be surprised if you've already met me lmfao. And I don't drink my friend. YOOO you know who my cousin is LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. I'm not saying his name. I know for sure you know him. Don't worry about the pulling skills, mans like a magnet so I draw em to me.

Ok, I'm just saying though... Don't try anything stupid lmfao xD. I know all the Somali roadmen in Moss Side and Rusholme (you probably know who I'm talking about). I used to go to Alex Park to play football and I still do occasionally. I won't be surprised if you've already met me lmfao. And I don't drink my friend. YOOO you know who my cousin is LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. I'm not saying his name. I know for sure you know him. Don't worry about the pulling skills, mans like a magnet so I draw em to me.

Took me a bit to figure out who you are. You don't know me though - you would if my name was mentioned.
And btw, if you find out I know its YAS that told you. ....:(.

Salih

Move right or get left
Took me a bit to figure out who you are. You don't know me though - you would if my name was mentioned.
And btw, if you find out I know its YAS that told you. ....:(.
Come on bruv... Give me your nickname at least. I know a few people that match your description but I don't want to ask them if they use SomaliSpot like a dickhead.

Status
Not open for further replies.