Should I be worried?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salih

Move right or get left
@MrPatel my boys run Manchester bruv. We known for putting niggas to sleep with one bomb (punch). You defo know the old MSB guys like Clive and them lot init?

They are not my boys but I'm just saying. You probably live on the same street as them lot.

Come on bruv... Give me your nickname at least. I know a few people that match your description but I don't want to ask them if they use SomaliSpot like a dickhead.

I'm old school 60's moss-side...I've seen them all come and go mate...:cool:.

Yas is the ((ONLY)) one on SS that knows my nickname.

Salih

Move right or get left
I'm old school 60's moss-side...I've seen them all come and go mate...:cool:.

Yas is the ((ONLY)) one on SS that knows my nickname.
My cousin chills with old school people as well. I'll give you a clue, it's the one that ALWAYS gets into fights. I know for sure you know him.

I'm a family man now. I've seen all the jokers and upstarts come and go. Me and brother are still standing
albeit a bit battle scared..:cool:

Salih

Move right or get left
I'm a family man now. I've seen all the jokers and upstarts come and go. Me and brother are still standing
albeit a bit battle scared..:cool:
Loool I know what you mean bruv.
:obama:
Thank God my dad was insanely strict. I don't know what I would of been doing right now man. Forget the roads anyway, it's rotten. I am all about academic pursuits. I came third place in my whole college (in terms of overall grades). And I'm currently second in class at Uni. :cool:

Loool I know what you mean bruv.
Thank God my dad was insanely strict. I don't know what I would of been doing right now man. Forget the roads anyway, it's rotten. I am all about academic pursuits. I came third place in my whole college (in terms of overall grades). And I'm currently second in class at Uni. :cool:

I get your dads reasoning. However, my old man shunned education. My old man would say things like 'they are getting an education so they can get a good job'. He would tell me and my brother to go and create you own jobs and be your own bosses. I've handed the same reasoning down to my daughter.

Salih

Move right or get left
I get your dads reasoning. However, my old man shunned education. My old man would say things like 'they are getting an education so they can get a good job'. He would tell me and my brother to go and create you own jobs and be your own bosses. I've handed the same reasoning down to my daughter.
It's all about being productive and having a positive impact on the lives of others bruv.
I get your dads reasoning as well. Being self-employed is one of the very few ways to attain financial freedom.

Yeah...self employment brings a whole host of freedoms - I wont go into them now but you know what I'm talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.