Should Somalia rename it selfs

my identity is isaaq. the somali name brings nothing good to our name let's be real.
Then make it your clan name before you end up becoming a minority due to demographic change in the North. Republic of Issaq is more fitting and truthful anyways.

As for your identity, it is Somali outside Somalia, you can't escape it. You have to remember you contributed to the ruining and destruction of Somali name as well, especially in places like Wales and Toronto.
:trumpsmirk:

my identity is isaaq. the somali name brings nothing good to our name let's be real.

I hope you keep that energy in real life as well :ufdup:

I’ve seen many people shit on Somali, not Somalia, but specifically the ethnicity that themselves belong to. And not wanting to have anything to do with Somalis. At the same time, still claim the Somali name and community when it’s convenient for them, in particular diaspora Somalis.

I’ve grown tired of them, so today I’m all in favor of ex communicating those people. You can join them if you want to :camby:

Are all isaaq fed the qabil pill at birth weirdo culture y'all have there up north

Aren't you a northerner yourself? :mindblown:

Mise you're a koonfurian masquerading as a northern Somali? Which way is it?!?!
What Why GIF - What Why Huh GIFs

Internet Nomad

✪͓̽W͓͓̽̽i͓͓̽̽n͓͓̽̽t͓͓̽̽e͓͓̽̽r͓̽ ͓̽A͓͓̽̽r͓͓̽̽c͓̽✪͓̽
Why would you change the name?
If they changed the name it will still be the same people, religion, history and Ethics.
Do you think the name Somalia is in the dirt?
Why do you care so much about people who will never accept you either way think about you?

Why would you change the name?
If they changed the name it will still be the same people, religion, history and Ethics.
Do you think the name Somalia is in the dirt?
Why do you care so much about people who will never accept you either way think about you?
Somali bantu barwani benadiris oromos the half somalis those people can't say they are somali without people clowning on them Adal republic are more inclusive

Internet Nomad

✪͓̽W͓͓̽̽i͓͓̽̽n͓͓̽̽t͓͓̽̽e͓͓̽̽r͓̽ ͓̽A͓͓̽̽r͓͓̽̽c͓̽✪͓̽
Somali bantu barwani benadiris oromos the half somalis those people can't say they are somali without people clowning on them Adal republic are more inclusive
Good for them

Trending

Latest posts