Shout out thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Shout to all the graduates who are graduating this year.
Shout out to all the pure Somalis.
Shout out to MN folks.
Shout out to the Weekends

Gibiin-Udug

Shout to today being Friday.
Shout out to summer.
Shout out to all the hard working Somali mothers.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Shout out to reiko who has single handily defended woman's right to wear what they please, you're indeed my hero, keep defending Muslim women who are being targeted, dehumanised & oppressed in the media, I love it that you go against the grain to stand up for what's right, I salute you my nigga remember, foes come & go, friends come & go but a true soldiers name will remain for eternity.

Gibiin-Udug

Shout out to the Great Britain for being a tolerable Country because they allowed a psycho path who supports terrorism like @Cognitivedissonance i hope the alphabet boys are tapping your every move.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Shout out to the Great Britain for being a tolerable Country because they allowed a psycho path who supports terrorism like @Cognitivedissonance i hope the alphabet boys are tapping your every move.
You're the terrorist who wishes to silence me by dehumanising me, labelling me a terrorist, I'm going to join her majesties army so I can defend people's freedom to express themselves freely without being afraid of psychopaths & control freaks such as your self who wish to oppress people.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
In the uk voices like yours are a minority, only the extreme right would like to have the jilbaab banned, Horta are you a fan of Bill O'Reilly?

Status
Not open for further replies.