Since when do South Sudanese, & Ghanaians have a problem with us?

I keep seeing random African accounts on X spewing the most xenophobic rhetoric about us.. Do any of yall live around SS & Ghanaians/ interact with them? I don’t & I find their accusations bizarre.
IMG_1855.jpeg
IMG_1854.jpeg
IMG_1853.jpeg

ATP before I even follow back folks it’s mandatory that I search Somali/ zoo/ etc to see if they’ve been talking shit. I blame you loud ass incels uff :stressed:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I HATE how they stay ganging up on Somalis. They alienate Somalis who fit their criteria of blackness. Yes, we have featurism/ texturism within our community but ffs they literally harass and bully any black/ bantu person with broader features than average. There’s this South Sudanese tiktoker that has a developmental issue & it’s mainly west/ south’s Africans comparing her to primates. It’s frustrating being in pro black/ pan African spaces ngl

I don’t know much about SS you’re going to have to ask reer kangaroo. Ghanaians are alright, they’re not as bad as 🇳🇬.

Twitter is just trash now. I feel like we get a lot more pile on by Americans too only because they haven’t actually met us irl, they get brave and they’ll say anything. Don’t take that app too serious now.

I can just tell she’s one of those annoying pan-african accounts, definitely a closet islamophobe too.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
I keep seeing random African accounts on X spewing the most xenophobic rhetoric about us.. Do any of yall live around SS & Ghanaians/ interact with them? I don’t & I find their accusations bizarre.View attachment 344202View attachment 344203View attachment 344204

Lots of south sudos in Minnesota lool. I believe that's where they interact with us the most.

I've met a few south sudos but mostly interacted with the men. Never really had any issues with them. They're usually pretty chill.

Lots of south sudos in Minnesota lool. I believe that's where they interact with us the most.

I've met a few south sudos but mostly interacted with the men. Never really had any issues with them. They're usually pretty chill.
I know maybe 2 and they’re miskeen idk man our rep is in the mud.. ethnicities we don’t border or interact with trashing us 24/7 hurts a bit ngl. Lemme find a screenshot of this weird thread I found a few days ago

Kisame

VIP
I HATE how they stay ganging up on Somalis. They alienate Somalis who fit their criteria of blackness. Yes, we have featurism/ texturism within our community but ffs they literally harass and bully any black/ bantu person with broader features than average. There’s this South Sudanese tiktoker that has a developmental issue & it’s mainly west/ south’s Africans comparing her to primates. It’s frustrating being in pro black/ pan African spaces ngl

"It’s frustrating being in pro black/ pan African spaces ngl"

Ngl I don't really interact in those spaces that much. These niggas tend to always feel some type of way about horners. In fact in most black spaces I mainly just talk sports and anime. If sspot had a way more active sports section I probably wouldn't be active on boxden anymore.

I've also seen that south sudo chick your talking about. They've been calling her all sorts of money and etc.

Ngl I don't really interact in those spaces that much. These niggas tend to always feel some type of way about horners. In fact in most black spaces I mainly just talk sports and anime. If sspot had a way more active sports section I probably wouldn't be active on boxden anymore.

I've also seen that south sudo chick your talking about. They've been calling her all sorts of money and etc.
Yea they’re extremely weird towards Horners. Everyday it’s a new drag, insult… my mutuals are mainly pan African & lately whenever I have a back and forth with someone “z00 mali” is their go to slur of sorts 🙄

Keep it a boqol

All Praise Be To Allah In Every Situation!!!
VIP

TBh I feel ostracized in pro-Black spaces dominated by Africans. In my experience, online African American pro-Black spaces, before the rise of the FBA cult, were more inclusive toward Horners. I find that the average AA had no negative stereotype about us before west Africans from the UK started importing their xenophobia via X/ TikTok.

Kisame

VIP
Yea they’re extremely weird towards Horners. Everyday it’s a new drag, insult… my mutuals are mainly pan African & lately whenever I have a back and forth with someone “z00 mali” is their go to slur of sorts 🙄

Your too nice. Honestly I try to avoid hanging out with that many Africans. Unless I know they're chill.

If they aren't a co workers, neighbors, or guys I hoop with I don't care for their opinions that much unless it's in a subject I'm interested in.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
I know maybe 2 and they’re miskeen idk man our rep is in the mud.. ethnicities we don’t border or interact with trashing us 24/7 hurts a bit ngl. Lemme find a screenshot of this weird thread I found a few days ago
I’ve seen worse on french twitter. What’s worse is that they’re mostly black Muslims saying all these racist things about us with thousands of likes

Your too nice. Honestly I try to avoid hanging out with that many Africans. Unless I know they're chill.

If they aren't a co workers, neighbors, or guys I hoop with I don't care for their opinions that much unless it's in a subject I'm interested in.
I feel you, but honestly we should care about our rep. Xenophobia that starts from online spaces seeps into the real world. Counteracting our negative stereotypes should be our priority.. our sjws with big following on X stay tweeting about Palestine or irrelevant things instead of calling out xenophobes from black twitter.