Since when do South Sudanese, & Ghanaians have a problem with us?

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
TBh I feel ostracized in pro-Black spaces dominated by Africans. In my experience, online African American pro-Black spaces, before the rise of the FBA cult, were more inclusive toward Horners. I find that the average AA had no negative stereotype about us before west Africans from the UK started importing their xenophobia via X/ TikTok.
@rayxn3 @Keep it a boqol
British Madows couldn't punk somalis in the UK anymore so they started to calaacal to American and French Madows.

These niggas only feel comfortable around us when we seem weak and punkable.

I remember witnessing this a few years ago. So many ajnabi drill rappers were always dissing somalis in UK. Our street gangs started fighting back and this pissed off a lot of niggas.

Once I really found out about the discrimination UK Somalis dealt with I honestly gave up on that pan African shit. I've even run into British Jamaicans online that randomly started dissing me once they found out I was Somali.

Keep it a boqol

All Praise Be To Allah In Every Situation!!!
VIP
@rayxn3 @Keep it a boqol
British Madows couldn't punk somalis in the UK anymore so they started to calaacal to American and French Madows.

These niggas only feel comfortable around us when we seem weak and punkable.

I remember witnessing this a few years ago. So many ajnabi drill rappers were always dissing somalis in UK. Our street gangs started fighting back and this pissed off a lot of niggas.

Once I really found out about the discrimination UK Somalis dealt with I honestly gave up on that pan African shit. I've even run into British Jamaicans online that randomly started dissing me once they found out I was Somali.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kisame

VIP
I feel you, but honestly we should care about our rep. Xenophobia that starts from online spaces seeps into the real world. Counteracting our negative stereotypes should be our priority.. our sjws with big following on X stay tweeting about Palestine or irrelevant things instead of calling out xenophobes from black twitter.

Our sjws won't call out Madows because they views madow spaces as safe spaces. They know for a fact most somalis don't f*ck with their liberal views so they flee to more progressive madow spaces.

Some liberal somalis literally have to if they want to find peace. Like our gay somalis for example.

We also don't really have any major online spaces for Somali progressives. Madow, cadaan, Asian, and Hispanic progressives literally have their own spaces. We don't have any.

I care about our reputation but it's going to be tough to fight back against our haters until we have stable country and better representation in the media.

Keep it a boqol

All Praise Be To Allah In Every Situation!!!
VIP
Our sjws won't call out Madows because they views madow spaces as safe spaces. They know for a fact most somalis don't f*ck with their liberal views so they flee to more progressive madow spaces.

Some liberal somalis literally have to if they want to find peace. Like our gay somalis for example.

We also don't really have any major online spaces for Somali progressives. Madow, cadaan, Asian, and Hispanic progressives literally have their own spaces. We don't have any.

I care about our reputation but it's going to be tough to fight back against our haters until we have stable country and better representation in the media.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kisame

VIP
Look at this thread yall @Kisame View attachment 344210View attachment 344211View attachment 344212View attachment 344213View attachment 344214
The use of the 👽 emoji.. unprovoked attack against the hardships our people back home are cursed with.. crazy shit. Mind you the guy he’s replying to is another west African 💀
Search “z00” or Somali on both of their accounts

Lool at the alien emoji. This is honestly proof that a lot of our haters barely even interact with somalis irl. They genuinely think most Somali niggas look like yusuf7n and barkhad abdi.

One thing I find interesting is how these days you rarely see any Madows that live around us dissing our looks. It's not Minnesota, Ohio, or Washington FBAs calling us ugly. I haven't seen any disses from Toronto Madows either.Hell even the Jamaicans, and west Africans in the UK calmed down with that shit lately.

The niggas that interact and see us often know we look good. We just got Madows in random areas that genuinely think we're ugly. I honestly don't care for these people. Like why TF would I beef with a Haitian nigga in Florida. There ain't no somalis in Florida nigga :mjlol:

Lool at the alien emoji. This is honestly proof that a lot of our haters barely even interact with somalis irl. They genuinely think most Somali niggas look like yusuf7n and barkhad abdi.

One thing I find interesting is how these days you rarely see any Madows that live around us dissing our looks. It's not Minnesota, Ohio, or Washington FBAs calling us ugly. I haven't seen any disses from Toronto Madows either.Hell even the Jamaicans, and west Africans in the UK calmed down with that shit lately.

The niggas that interact and see us often know we look good. We just got Madows in random areas that genuinely think we're ugly. I honestly don't care for these people. Like why TF would I beef with a Haitian nigga in Florida. There ain't no somalis in Florida nigga :mjlol:
Both those accounts are based in Europe. Uk west Africans are a cancerous species they’re the main perpetrators of importing anti Somali rhetoric online

Kisame

VIP
Both those accounts are based in Europe. Uk west Africans are a cancerous species they’re the main perpetrators of importing anti Somali rhetoric online
Our UK haters will have to suffer ngl. They can't cause that much damage anymore since we now have better representation in the UK.

Once we get our own north american media star and some pro athletes it's over for them.

Kisame

VIP
Wallahi they’re scared. Idk why hayat doesn’t use her platform to counteract the xenophobia. She’s always capin for Arabs 🙄
Tbf isn't she Canadian.

You guys don't seem to deal with xenophobia from other Madows that much. It would make a lot more sense for a European sjw to talk about this.

Tbf isn't she Canadian.

You guys don't seem to deal with xenophobia from other Madows that much. It would make a lot more sense for a European sjw to talk about this.
she is.. she gives c00n, Arab beg. That south sudo the guy above linked is also from Canada & has attacked both hayat & najma 🤣 there’s a few pro black accounts that target hayat, they imply she’s a colorist, etc & she never calls them out 💀🙊

Kisame

VIP
@Laiss @rayxn3 @Keep it a boqol @Chaseyourdreamzz
Also slightly random but most of our madow haters are the low value ones. Street niggas, warehouse niggas, ugly niggas and ugly naag.

I honestly give no fucks about winning these people over. These people will always be ignorant. The only somalis they will ever care about are the ones they feel better than.

f*ck em. Even when our rep gets better they will still feel some type of way. Similar to Cadaans a lot of Madows don't like competition from other ethnic groups.

Outside of Somalispot, boxden, and my local barbershop I rarely interact with ignorant niggas. Ignorant Madows don't exist in most spaces I'm in. At work all the Madows are educated and mainly just talk about sports and work. None of my my close friends are dumb and ignorant as well.