Since when were Somalis slaves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
These two really want to be like the AA so bad talking about Somalis being enslaved

:camby:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
There is no historical validity to the claim

But we had a whole thread on it last night

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
During boqor kenadiid era he had many hawiye slaves cause he ruled over hobyo and many other hawiye lands & likewise the sultan of warsengeli owned many Isaac slaves that were traded for spices from India, if you research the untouchable tribes of India many are descendents of shiekh ibn Abu Isaac from hargaisa burco and Berbera

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The only tribe that weren't enslaved are Majeerteen cause they enslaved other darood tribes too lol

Warsame Ali

[ S. N . F ]
:faysalwtf: These 2 are Somali and all they talking about is just Made up lol

Maybe the girl, not the guy. They completely brain washed. Maybe these guys are Reer Xamar or Reer Barawe, they want give bad credit to Somali nation because the minorities always have CUQDAD.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
If Cushites of any kind near or in Somalia were enslaved it will show up in genetic studies and it will also show up in historical writings.

If new shit comes up that invalidates that I will gladly take the L for pushing inaccurate information, but nothing remotely points to the possibility.

Most Africans left behind have a nuanced relationship with slavery at best and I can't understand why appropriating the struggle is OK. f*ck it I don't even know other Africans that play this game.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
During boqor kenadiid era he had many hawiye slaves cause he ruled over hobyo and many other hawiye lands & likewise the sultan of warsengeli owned many Isaac slaves that were traded for spices from India, if you research the untouchable tribes of India many are descendents of shiekh ibn Abu Isaac from hargaisa burco and Berbera
bro

we somalis did not enslave each other and its xaraam to enslave muslims. The slaves in India are also xabashi and not somali.

Warsame Ali

[ S. N . F ]
Somali never been enslaved by Arabs, Somalia were mainly transit country for SLAVES from Tanzania and Congo. Maybe Somali were brokers. Somali are skinniest, they can't even carry a 25lbs. SMH

Warsame Ali

[ S. N . F ]
war kan yari been badanaa. Subxaanaka

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
bro

we somalis did not enslave each other and its xaraam to enslave muslims. The slaves in India are also xabashi and not somali.
Bro? I can assure you it's a case of mistaken identity far removed am I from what you associate me with.

Let's agree to disagree

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Why you angry, Darood was a pedophile arab tourist. He busted ya all from nuts and left........i think :drakelaugh:
If it wasn't for darood hawiye would still be in the bushes high upon the trees worshipping idols & Isaac would be high upon the mountains drawing paintings of their cows gods in the caves.

Status
Not open for further replies.