Why did she do all that? She shouldn't have but its possible she wants to do everything for the family since he is providing her with an upper middle class or higher lifestyle. Only a grateful wife would do what she did. He should have held the little girl.

Why did she do all that? She shouldn't have but its possible she wants to do everything for the family since he is providing her with an upper middle class or higher lifestyle. Only a grateful wife would do what she did. He should have held the little girl.

Why should a woman carry 2 bags and a child, to show 'gratitude'. He should have carried the bags and been aware of his surroundings.

What an incompetent loser completely lacking in spatial awareness...dude was just floating mindlessly behind the car and only noticed the danger after his wife already fell to the ground.

:snoop:

Card Games Fun GIF by AsmodeeGames

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
She is at fault. How did she even fall? Carrying a baby and one bag... doesnt make sense. The father was also coming from the back of the vehicle. She just awkwardly fell.

Its a tote bag not a luggage case. Her clumsiness is his fault?

She is at fault. How did she even fall? Carrying a baby and one bag... doesnt make sense. The father was also coming from the back of the vehicle. She just awkwardly fell.

Its a tote bag not a luggage case. Her clumsiness is his fault?

yeah it's not that deep, but look at her right ankle, it just gave out.

There is no point being married if you’re a single married mother. Only β€˜Paying’ doesn’t cut it and any man in this day and age who thinks like this in a world in which women can also β€˜pay’ isn’t worth marrying or staying married to.

The thing is, many men don’t want a transactional marriage since they want women to do things via love, but when women ask for basic kindness and help, they’ll dangle β€˜provision’ over their heads. So basically when they talk about a loving marriage it’s a lie, they use that emotion to get what they want because when women have any expectations they’re the first to say they won’t do it since they pay for everything. There is no β€˜love’ on there end. It’s merely a tool they use against women to overwork them. β€˜Oh? You won’t go above and beyond for me?! β€˜You don’t love me!!’ But when women ask for help, β€˜why sHoUlD I help LoOk aFtEr mY kids I pay ReNT’. Where is the love there? At this point you’re a maid.

Nah, a man who loves his wife should try to lighten her load just like she should for him. Maybe she knows the kind of man she has tied herself to and would rather do it herself than keep telling him. Probably a person who doesn’t speak up for themselves and their needs end up doing this. Marriage expectations and roles should be discussed early.

Last edited:

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
How is the internet trying to judge a relationship from a 8 second clip showing an accident