SJW on Fat Acceptance

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like that she doesn't sugarcoat the state of being fat.

I wouldn't get like that, don't even think it possible tbh, but whatever philosophy she subscribes is her business. Fat acceptance (or not) is relative to the fat individual. Their fatness isn't something I need to accept, bc it's a fact in and of itself, so accepting it or not accepting is something that is obsolete to an outside party.
LOL

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
we see the idea that being fat is unhealthy in the media and in the doctors offices kulaha :drakewtf:

when ur so in denial that even medical consensus is a lie :deadosama:

I stopped at 2:05
"Like any form of systematic oppression, fat phobia is deeply rooted in complex structures, like racism."

:williamswtf::williamswtf::williamswtf::williamswtf::williamswtf::williamswtf::williamswtf::williamswtf::williamswtf:
This is what happens when degrees are given out like candy and you all have to to pass a test is memorise the quotes of a few dead Marxists .

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Anybody can talk on TEDx. TED is alright though.

TEDx is a way for you to run a little TED like event in your town. She probably is a nobody.

That's what I thought. But she's giving a talk on TED rather than TEDx.

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
Waa wareey, instead of lecturing us she ought to lecture herself on how to lose weight. For her damn sake.

Jesus the gasps for air between every sentence says it all.
:ohlord:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
That's what I thought. But she's giving a talk on TED rather than TEDx.

In the background in it says TEDx. I thought it was a real TED video because of the graphics they had at the beginning of the video.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
In the background in it says TEDx. I thought it was a real TED video because of the graphics they had at the beginning of the video.
:hmm: Ah, that makes sense. Makes me wonder who the f*ck paid to listen to her nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.