Skorpion machine gun and ammo ordered by north London gang member

Status
Not open for further replies.
These fucking xoolo importing guns :susp: I don't want London to become Chicago 2.0 or worse Manchester

Some of these gang names... :snoop: Someone needs to sit these boys down and show them how to brainstorm actual good gang names. At least pick a sick one if that's what your going to die for :ohlord:

Last edited:
These fucking xoolo important guns :susp: I don't want London to become Chicago 2.0 or worse Manchester

Some of these gang names... :snoop: Someone needs to sit these boys down and show them how to brainstorm actual good gang names. At least pick a sick one if that's what your going to die for :ohlord:
You're from Manchester? :leon:

You're probably lying...
:trash:

You're from Manchester? :leon:

You're probably lying...
:trash:

Akhas.
clear.png
clear.png
No way fam

http://www.itv.com/news/london/2016...skorpian-machine-gun-found-stashed-in-garden/

The fellow who was jailed for organising the supply of the weapon ,the second pic at the bottom ,was Mr Jamal Mohamoud ,a Somali fellow who was tragically murdered in a UK prison last week .

The so called Get Money Gang has been feuding with a rival gang referring to themselves as "Dem Africans ". alleged members of the Dem Africans received lengthy jail sentences for the shooting and murder of a Somali fellow by the name of Mohamed Hussein .This was allegedly in retaliation for the stabbing to death of a black fellow by the name of Negus McLean by alleged members of the GMG gang . That having said ,it is not clear if the prison death is related to th street war .

The father of Mohamed Hussein tragically found out that his other son had committed a murder by a way of stabbing in the town of Leicester .Mr Hussein was present at the trial of his slain son when he received the call. A group of black fellows attempted to retaliate by burning down the house of Mr husseins son . They burnt down a house belonging to a Pakistani family and killed many members therein .

I would advise the family of Mr Jamal Mohamoud AUN to lawyer up and carefully scrutinise if there was any neglect or malice involved in the prison murder .should that be the case ,the family could be in for a hefty settlement by of the Her Majesty's Prison services .

Jaamacatu DNa department of ghetto anthropology and legal affairs .

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Qaxooti passport... :dead: I was born in europe :mjlol:

Haven't been back since I was 12, I'm claiming London now. :denzelnigga: I've lived here around 7 years which makes it my city :manny:

I was right :russ:

I got cousins in Denmark Wallahi There are so many weird Somalis there for inatance these group of Somalis asked me and My cousin if we want to come with em to the tanning salon

:mindblown:

This nigga looking like a burnt digsii talking about tanning
:heh:

I was right :russ:

I got cousins in Denmark Wallahi There are so many weird Somalis there for inatance these group of Somalis asked me and My cousin if we want to come with em to the tanning salon

:mindblown:

This nigga looking like a burnt digsii talking about tanning
:heh:

Why would Somali people want a tan? :williamswtf: Why not just use the sun??? Can dark skinned ppl even use tanning beds? I swear that shit would give us cancer :tacky:

Horta are you calling me weird? :mjlol:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Why would Somali people want a tan? :williamswtf: Why not just use the sun??? Can dark skinned ppl even use tanning beds? I swear that shit would give us cancer :tacky:

Horta are you calling me weird? :mjlol:
The people I met were weird:yacadiim:

Dont know much about tanning But seeing a couple duxuul guys going there was something :siilaanyolaugh:

I met some interesting ppl there a Somali half danish Guy ali Nielsen

Town drunk alkoholiste amina

No ones a
AUN to the brother who was killed. That Congolese fucker needs to be done. There are loads of Somalis in prison in the UK, if they're real they would have someone shank this c*nt. If there's no retaliation for this aggression against the Somali community, then Somalis in the UK are straight pussy.

No one is a pussy trust me they're gonna retaliate
If you kno the scoreboard it's 2-1 to GMG gang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending