(SL Article)The Shady Character: The Resident of Villa Somalia

What he's saying is, in layman terms, can you show an aerial pictures of the aftermath instead of (in the most ironic fashion) some pdfs?

In layman terms, can you show the 2000 people, 50,000 camels and 10,000 cattle you claim to have died of thirst in Mudug?

See, idiot, two can play this retarded game.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
In layman terms, can you show the 2000 people, 50,000 camels and 10,000 cattle you claim to have died of thirst in Mudug?

No need to call me idiot, that's your talking point used against you.

:kanyeshrug:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP

Calm yourself down, we're just having a normal discussion. The continent of Africa has NEVER SEEN SUCH TRAVESTY OF FLATTENING AN ENTIRE CITY. It's a huge claim, that's why you need to show us a prove of that happening.

We had this same conversation with other Isaaq members on this forum countless times, none of them claimed a city being flattened.

@Karim dont compare IsaaqGenocide carried our by Afweyne government to HAwiye karbaashing you

Useless article filled with usual Jeeganistan diarrhea of "I was butchered, raped, molested, violated .." etc.
  • 250k Rahanwayns died of starvation and mass slaughtering campaigns against them in early 90s.
  • 10s of thousands of Darood civilians butchered in the civil war.
  • Thousands of MJs mercilessly killed by Siad Regime.
No one is crying and sobbing of the past atrocities except the Jeegans. Somebody please tell them such strategies failed to work for them and it would never work.

The 1961 coup attempt by both Isaaq and others was not pardoned because the courr did not have jurisdiction i.e. the 1960 SomalilamLaw ofUnion was mot ratified by tge South

SL has every right to highlight attrocities committed bybthe clannist regime of MSB.

Farmajo is from the same cloth of villians.

If you think you were oppressed then hightlight it no need to tey hyjack threads.

MSB was the biggest disaster that Somalia ever experienced.Its his legacy which we Somalis are still sufferin from and worse of all a Kacanist baby is in vharge of villa Ugandisu.

Afweyne refusal to stepdown in 1990 contrubuted to preventing a new government formed by SNM/SPM/USC and others. And a golden opportunity was missed for Ogaadeenita/Hawd freedom sonce Muqdusho was nor there to lobby the Eritraean/Tigrayan coalition controlling in AddisAbaba

No need to call me idiot, that's your talking point used against you.

:kanyeshrug:

You are an idiot for making such a stupid point. Your inability to respond to my question is proof of that.

My case is strong, you on the other hand would not be able to provide the evidence you were requesting.

Calm yourself down, we're just having a normal discussion. The continent of Africa has NEVER SEEN SUCH TRAVESTY OF FLATTENING AN ENTIRE CITY. It's a huge claim, that's why you need to show us a prove of that happening.

We had this same conversation with other Isaaq members on this forum countless times, none of them claimed a city being flattened.

You are still stuck in very basic attempts at whataboutery and your own personal definition of the word "flattening". All of this is not important since 3rd party reliable sources confirm what I am stating.

But just for the fun of it, let me repeat the same question you are evading:

Can you show the 2000 Umar Mahmoud, 50,000 camels and 10,000 cattle you claim to have died of thirst in Mudug?

We are all waiting. Dont evade. By your basic logic, if you are unable to provide required evidence in the next reply you make then you are lying.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
You are an idiot for making such a stupid point. Your inability to respond to my question is proof of that.

My case is strong, you on the other hand would not be able to provide the evidence you were requesting.

You are still stuck in very basic attempts at whataboutery and your own personal definition of the word "flattening". All of this is not important since 3rd party reliable sources confirm what I am stating.

Can you show the 2000 Umar Mahmoud, 50,000 camels and 10,000 cattle you claim to have died of thirst in Mudug?

We are all waiting. Dont evade. By your basic logic, if you are unable to provide required evidence in the next reply you make then you are lying.
You were asked was for an aerial picture of the aftermath of the second largest city in Somalia being flattened but you comparing it to the killing of nomads with no fixed habitation.

Lets see how you usually feel about "pdfs" you are relying on now.

He went from NGO pdfs to made up 3D renders.
You have fake NGO pdfs to feel better about your miserable state printing money to survive, I have this:
You use NGO pdfs to cover your shame of not being able to surface a road you started 7 years ago and is still a dirt road:

Sometimes I feel sorry for you people, you literally have nothing which is why you hide behind pdfs.
This is what we need when we ask you for archeological sites, not caves, not pdfs.
You are embarrassed you can not find any evidence of archeological discoveries in your region so you are trying to cover it up by linking some pdfs.
I asked you to show us photographs of discoveries made in your region. But you could not find any which is why you are hiding behind these pdfs :pachah1:
Its ok, you can show the pdfs in your region's museum :lolbron:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP

Dude, 2000 people dying in a warzone in godforsaken continent of Africa is easily plausible. But you on the hand claimed something ENTIRELY NEW to the continent of Africa which is: City being flattened.

Cities like Tokyo (1945), Hiroshima and Nagasaki (1945), Dresden (1944), Warsaw (1939-40), Stalingrad (1942) can claim such hellish title. Couple of artillery shells and few air bombardments can't possibly flatten an entire city.

I mean posting those aerial pictures to back up your assertions for the entire forum would be informative and educational.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
You were asked was for an aerial picture of the aftermath of the second largest city in Somalia being flattened but you comparing it to the killing of nomads with no fixed habitation.

Lets see how you usually feel about "pdfs" you are relying on now.
:ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: he's obsessed. Not sure if he's mentally sound. The guy made an enormous claim and he immediately regretted it
:damn: miskiin

Dude, 2000 people dying in a warzone in godforsaken continent of Africa is easily plausible. But you on the hand claimed something ENTIRELY NEW to the continent of Africa which is: City being flattened.

Cities like Tokyo (1945), Hiroshima and Nagasaki (1945), Dresden (1944), Warsaw (1939-40), Stalingrad (1942) can claim such hellish title. Couple of artillery shells and few air bombardments can't possibly flatten an entire city.

I mean posting those aerial pictures to back up your assertions for the entire forum would be informative and educational.

I am asking you for evidence. I repeat the question, dont try to dodge again please:

"Can you show the 2000 Umar Mahmoud, 50,000 camels and 10,000 cattle you claim to have died of thirst in Mudug?"

By your logic, your clear inability to answer a question that you yourself posited here should mean that the Barre regime did not commit any atrocities in Mudug.

I think I have made my point, you should now see how stupid your question was. If you are unwilling to answer that question do not posit it to others in the first place.

Otherwise you will always end up looking dumb.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
I am asking you for evidence. I repeat the question, dont try to dodge again please:

"Can you show the 2000 Umar Mahmoud, 50,000 camels and 10,000 cattle you claim to have died of thirst in Mudug?"

By your logic, your clear inability to answer a question that you yourself posited here should mean that the Barre regime did not commit any atrocities in Mudug.

I think I have made my point, you should now see how stupid your question was. If you are unwilling to answer that question do not posit it to others in the first place.

Otherwise you will always end up looking dumb.
Since you weren't man enough to retract your egregious false claim, here's the evidence that contradicts your claim.

In this video recorded by Kacaan videographers in 1988 the city is well built, you can easily see metal roofs of city houses with their vertical panels intact. The videographer captures the aerial view of the City. I don't see any FLATTENED city in that video.

You are a LIER AND A CHEAT. f*ck off and don't mention me again AXMAQ NACAS AH.

Since you weren't man enough to retract your egregious false claim, here's the evidence that contradicts your claim.

In this video recorded by Kacaan videographers in 1988 the city is well built, you can easily see metal roofs of city houses with their vertical panels intact. The videographer captures the aerial view of the City. I don't see any FLATTENED city in that video.

You are a LIER AND A CHEAT. f*ck off and don't mention me again AXMAQ NACAS AH.

You are evading.

I asked you the same question that you posited yourself.

I am happy to provide an answer and go through the evidence I have, but only after you answer your own question. If you are unable to do so, which you clearly seem to be realising, then there is little to discuss, as you are actually making the case that what happened in Mudug was a lie.

It may look like I am bullying you, but all I have done was ask the question that you came up with. I am willing to bet you will not have an answer still, but feel free to prove me wrong.

No one but landers are still crying about what happened, it was a f*cking Civil War people died no matter who they were affiliated with. But landers like to make themselves the only victims and the only people who suffered.

giphy.gif

Afro Asiatic

Afrocanada
70-80% of Hargeisa was destroyed. This is what the US Embassy reported:

View attachment 149957

Other reports take the figure up to 90%.

No other city suffered this level of destruction in the history of Somali people.

This does not even take into account the +1 million landmines left behind for returning refugees by the Somali army. Nor the destruction of Burco and other Isaaq cities, strafing of refugees etc.

blah blah blah..doqon, what about OG’s who were massacred by SNM??

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
@Karim @sincity

Thanks for putting this obsessed weirdo at his place, I honestly shared the article so you guys can see the deep seated cuqdad Landers have which cannot be cured.

The truth is the atheist Dictator has inflicted many atrocities on many Somali tribes and one of them is Isaq and Omar Mahmouds, the duo took the biggest hit and it couldn't be underestimated.

When Omar Mahmoud herds men lost 2k to well poisons in 1978 the Isaqs,Hawiye,D&M started facing same atrocities a decade later and it was the longest warfare MSB did on any tribe, let us not exaggerate one and sideline one.

Last edited:
He
@Karim @sincity

Thanks for putting this obsessed weirdo at his place, I honestly shared the article so you guys can see the deep seated cuqdad Landers have which cannot be cured.

The truth is the atheist Dictator has inflicted many atrocities on many Somali tribes and one of them is Isaq and Omar Mahmouds, the duo took the biggest hit and it couldn't be underestimated.

When Omar Mahmoud herds men lost 2k to well poisons in 1978 the Isaqs,Hawiye,D&M started facing same atrocities a decade later and it was the longest warfare MSB did on any tribe, let us not exaggerate one and sideline one.

SSDF, surrendered to their tormentor Barre.

Isaaq and Hawiye fought him and eventually won.

You can never compare wells being poisoned to whole cities beings destroyed, there is a difference in scale. Your friend above tried to argue that and ended up looking like a fool.

No one but landers are still crying about what happened, it was a f*cking Civil War people died no matter who they were affiliated with. But landers like to make themselves the only victims and the only people who suffered.

giphy.gif
Sister it wasn’t a civil war it’s was everybody else is ganging up on 1 tribe, civil war came after.

and Karim no cares aboutMJ on MJ violence. Did jabliax and puntite queen subclans side with Siad bare. If only you found out about dna testing then.

tbh even isaaq had a few kacaan sympathiser.you lot a had number done on you, no wonder you got this big chip on your soldier, and a need to lie continuously.

I won't even comment on the silly numbers you just posted as that would be waste of my precious time but MJ went through the same phase if not worse. To this day people die of landmines planted by Siad Barre regime in Mudug & Nugaal, 10s of thousands of poor civilians slaughtered and thousands of water wells poisoned. We had to seek refuge in Ethiopia to escape the brutal violence that was inflicted upon us. You don't see us sobbing on international TVs and digging decades old graveyards making fools of ourselves.

It was actually the Isaaq commanders who were in charge of butchering MJs but they want to act like miskeen. They were hardcore Fa9ashh themselves

Trending