Sloppy Head

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SOMACOON

:drakewtf:

Can you stop inserting somali girls in your fake stories.
I read every comment of yours with that Elmo voice of yours qofyahy, no one takes you serious around, you're as irrelevant as your clan

S

SOMACOON

Bruh why's shorty not putting her jaws through a bit of pain to impress you though :what:
:snoop:

Girl impressed me before the action :leon:
Ruined my fucking climax, I was tryna have her swallow some babies :kendrickcry:

A

Atiya

You are disgusting and here's me thinking you were talking about having a sloppy head (as in your head).

A

Atiya

Don't act like you haven't gave neck before

You are disgusting and foul. Continue your ways and Allah will give you AIDS or penis cancer as punishment. It's one thing to sin and it's another to openly brag about it in the open. Isku xishood, ilaheyna ka cabso. Allah covered your sin for you, why reveal it in the open?

Caqli xaywaan. Actually a xaywaan has more modesty than you.

S

SOMACOON

You are disgusting and foul. Continue your ways and Allah will give you AIDS or penis cancer as punishment. It's one thing to sin and it's another to openly brag about it in the open. Isku xishood, ilaheyna ka cabso. Allah covered your sin for you, why reveal it in the open?

Why do you feel the need to address a Xalimo who gives bad head?
Unless of course you don't know how to chop it off and feeling some type'a way about the post

That being said, i dont remember indicating giving a f*ck, so i could care less what others think.
I got bad neck, and i thought you'd enjoy knowing about iy obamadatazz

S

SOMACOON

The title should've been, "Somali girls give bad head" but i respect the Xalimos :lawd:

C

Chris

Such a buzz kill.. :abuxyga::abuxyga:

You are disgusting and here's me thinking you were talking about having a sloppy head (as in your head).
:drakegrin:

A

Atiya

Why do you feel the need to address a Xalimo who gives bad head?
Unless of course you don't know how to chop it off and feeling some type'a way about the post

That being said, i dont remember indicating giving a f*ck, so i could care less what others think.
I got bad neck, and i thought you'd enjoy knowing about iy obamadatazz

Hada ilahey ka cabsaneynin, anagane naga xishooneynin niin rag iska dhig doqoonyahow. Waa zineyste bu hada noogo faana.

S

SOMACOON

Hada ilahey ka cabsaneynin, anagane naga xishooneynin niin rag iska dhig doqoonyahow. Waa zineyste bu hada noogo faana.
Abaayo adi see camal? Mareykan baa la joogaa, noloshu wey macantahay, marxaladu ma adko.
Bashaal waxaa kaa xigo hal phone call. No one is a perfect Muslim, adigu xitaa, balse zino kuma faanin, ee qisada igu dhacday kaliyaa ayaan ka hadlay. Maxaad ka xanaaqday adigu? I didn't even mention her ethnic background until questioned.
Marka caadi iska dhig, yaa lagaa dareemin, marxalada hanaga haleyn

Tankale...xishood miyaa inta yaalo? Xarfaankoo inta ah, "hadad qaniis ahaan laheyd" threads ayaaba lagu tuurtay, at least im keeping it xalal in terms of naag on nin :hemad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts