Small things that you hate or annoy you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
When the Internet is down and you're horrified at the prospect of living like pre2000s

When you forget to clean out your protein shake container and it smells like some people on sspot

When you didn't realise your phone wasn't charging properly when you slept at night

When your headphones suddenly stop working in one ear

When you have to get up on a cold morning

When you go home after a night out and a drunk skinhead thinks he's your best friend

When your work colleagues ask you out for lunch to have cold leaves and fruit. No thanks my donor kebab and dr pepper will do me just fine

When you wake up to hear wasps flying in your room

When you enter the toilet after someone else and it looks like Mogadishu

When you speak with an operator over the phone and it's a Paki from Hyderabad

When you try to overtake someone on the lane but they not letting you

When you want to get a haircut but the Barber takes an hour trimming a guys beard

When somebody suggests a restaurant to eat out but you're trying to keep a budget

When a friend tries to go halves on your last cigarette

When your sidechick asks you to take her out for a drink instead of crashing at hers all the time

When you try to tell a story but realise it only sounded funny in your head

When you have to put up with someone's shit taste in music

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Real winners walk fast.

I believe in conserving my energy unless it's absolutely necessary so If I'm walking I'll be walking at the pace of a turtle, the same goes for if I see
a bus that I need to catch but it's a different story if it's a train, f*ck that I ain't waiting an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts