SNA Airforce Take Part In Independence Day Celebrations For First Time Since The 60's

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot
Ebow puntland don’t care if u got helicopters 🚁 or fighter jets all I want is what is mine should be mine, since we are all under somalia 🇸🇴 territorial recognized border don’t hijacked the name and make it like it’s ur hutu toilet 🚽 galmudug,hirshabell iyo southwest kugu ma hesto lakin qaranka somalia wa inaga daxeeeya waxad adiga qabil u ladahay ma ah ha, I control 1/3 of somalia I have both gulf of aden and Indian Ocean waxan ah haye laandhere cid an ilahaye ehen u bahnen
Mark Wahlberg No GIF by Daddy's Home

Jungle

VIP
Ebow puntland don’t care if u got helicopters 🚁 or fighter jets all I want is what is mine should be mine, since we are all under somalia 🇸🇴 territorial recognized border don’t hijacked the name and make it like it’s ur hutu toilet 🚽 galmudug,hirshabell iyo southwest kugu ma hesto lakin qaranka somalia wa inaga daxeeeya waxad adiga qabil u ladahay ma ah ha, I control 1/3 of somalia I have both gulf of aden and Indian Ocean waxan ah haye laandhere cid an ilahaye ehen u bahnen
Its very simple. Deni Shuluq must come to Xamar for talks. President Hasan Sheikhs door is always open but puntland will not get special treatment from FGS

Hijack the name :drakelaugh:

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Both pl and sl are fuming and thats over a few helicopters :pachah1:

The only way is up for the SNA.
Bro respectfully NOBODY is jealous of this what I am seeing rn about our military shows how we are all in a shitty situation getting happy over 2 godamm helicopters.

Aseer

VIP
2 helicopters are better then none
those 2 helis can be shot down by a simple lmg or RPG and those 2 helis are our ENTIRE airforce this is embarassing its better to not even have a airforce cause this ones a joke.

those 2 helis can be shot down by a simple lmg or RPG and those 2 helis are our ENTIRE airforce this is embarassing its better to not even have a airforce cause this ones a joke.
what? what else did you expect? fighter jets and mi-24s the second the embargo was lifted??:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: only reason we arent purchasing more aircraft right now is because we dont have the proper facilities to maintain and house them, we have the trained personnel thanks to turkey but no proper military air bases, you can expect more aircraft soon once the first one is completed.

Aseer

VIP
what? what else did you expect? fighter jets and mi-24s the second the embargo was lifted??:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: only reason we arent purchasing more aircraft right now is because we dont have the proper facilities to maintain and house them, we have the trained personnel thanks to turkey but no proper military air bases, you can expect more aircraft soon once the first one is completed.
atleast keep their initial developments private that stuff is embarrasing and not a flex