Snapchat...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I'm getting real tired of Snapchat as of late. It feels more like a chore nowadays, and I only started snapping daily like last December. I ain't getting as good results on Snapchat as other Social Media either

Wallahi I've even been assfished like twice:damn:

Assfished = lured into complimenting ass, then leaving the prey, making him feel violated

Anyways how many people here even use Snapchat? What's y'all longest snapstreaks? I got a 212 one with someone who will no matter the time of day reply instantly. Another chick I knoe got a 700 000+!!! Snapscore:damn::damn::damn:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Never even once. That app is the devil and iy will destroy our people. Come back to this comment once it happens :mjcry:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
yeah, exaggerations aside, i just never really got the point. snapchat seems like a concept that only works if you have a bubbly and intriguing personality and so do your friends. but since 99% of people don't fall under the category it seems to be meaningless faces and drivel being passed back and forth.

i saw my sister's snaps and was like "nope".

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I wouldn't recommend it if you're a private person. Then again social media in general should be dropped if you ask me.

McD30

Bored to death
I gave it a shot and missed. Added a lot people, very boring... Followed Somali Adunka you had random girls saying "I am a nurse, let me show what I do", yeah we know what you do mate. Where's the fucking skydiver or rock climber you know. :francis:

yeah, exaggerations aside, i just never really got the point. snapchat seems like a concept that only works if you have a bubbly and intriguing personality and so do your friends. but since 99% of people don't fall under the category it seems to be meaningless faces and drivel being passed back and forth.

i saw my sister's snaps and was like "nope".

Yeah It's pretty much that

Worst shit is that Snapchat compresses pictures on Android so they look more blurry, while my Samsung also has a fish eye front facing camera that fucks up my face proportions if I have it too close or at a certain angle

I wouldn't recommend it if you're a private person. Then again social media in general should be dropped if you ask me.

Wallahi I open the app like 2-3 times a dah, open all the snaps I get then send the same one to all cuz I get like 25-30 a day and I'm to lazy to send each and every one their own snap.

used to have one but that shit got out hand real quick. too many people sending naked pics and shit. this one ed send a pic with her legs wide open like how those nfl refs sign for a touchdown

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
s-somali girls? :williamswtf:

bruh maybe i grew up way too miskeen but some of this nasty ass shit makes me uncomfortable :mjcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.