Snapchat...

Status
Not open for further replies.
s-somali girls? :williamswtf:

bruh maybe i grew up way too miskeen but some of this nasty ass shit makes me uncomfortable :mjcry:
somalis were the worse. atleast the other girls you had to ask or talk for more than 10 mins. but somalis? "hi" next snap: hairy vegina

s-somali girls? :williamswtf:

bruh maybe i grew up way too miskeen but some of this nasty ass shit makes me uncomfortable :mjcry:
Wallahi in Norway there used to be a nude snaps epidemic with tons of chicks and guys getting exposed so the government started big "Don't send nudes" campaigns and shit.:chrisfreshhah:

Norwegians are really -ish people :damn:

Wallahi in Norway there used to be a nude snaps epidemic with tons of chicks and guys getting exposed so the government started big "Don't send nudes" campaigns and shit.:chrisfreshhah:

Norwegians are really -ish people :damn:
damn. the government had to step in to stop the hoes.

in hour highschool instead of having a year book, we had a hoe book. every naked picture send by a female was on that shit. then the police got involved

Norway is really sexually open/-y depending on your point of view

They also fetishize black men/somali men here. Depends on amount of Somali men in the area though
"ur black and got big hands that means u have a big dick" I've been straight up told,
mainly by drunk chicks tho. The drunk chicks are the worst, own absolutely no shame

And they all got the clams so I stay away :tacky:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
You guys... need to come to Toronto. I mean I make fun of their hoe-like tendencies from time-to-time, but there is a fucking limit tbh. There is some semblance of daqan still left here.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
But then again I heard in the chat last night that some people have taken to fucking in the mosque attic :mjcry:

I'm alone in my miskeen endeavours :mjsuitcry:

Norway is really sexually open/-y depending on your point of view

They also fetishize black men/somali men here. Depends on amount of Somali men in the area though
"ur black and got big hands that means u have a big dick" I've been straight up told,
mainly by drunk chicks tho. The drunk chicks are the worst, own absolutely no shame

And they all got the clams so I stay away :tacky:
they do it in public? even for my people they keep that shit on the down low.

You guys... need to come to Toronto. I mean I make fun of their hoe-like tendencies from time-to-time, but there is a fucking limit tbh. There is some semblance of daqan still left here.
Yea, Toronto is on my list of places to got alotta family and family friends there

But daqan here is dying. Theres a Somali chick where I live thats one of the biggest "city dwellers". She has monthly appointments with the police, drinks every weekend, brags about dick sucking skills while also claiming to be a virgin and she and the rest of her friends are accompanied by 18-26 year olds and have been since they were 15. This is only the tip of the iceberg

But don't let that fool you there are tons upon tons of beautiful and smart somali chicks here that care about their future :banderas:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Snapchat was poppin when that app snapchat saver was around. The person wouldnt know if you screenshotted the pic :ummhmsmiley:

But now i been getting booked..its hella addictive app :damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending