so anybody see the video of the grandma getting smashed

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

syntax

:what:

The f*ck is wrong with you niggas. Am I the only here that doesn't wanna see a ayeeyo getting greased:hova:

Can't lie I've watched sum fucked up shit on efukt :pachah1:

S

SOMACOON

The f*ck is wrong with you niggas. Am I the only here that doesn't wanna see a ayeeyo getting greased:hova:

She thick as f*ck though
francis.png

S

SOMACOON

Jesus man, some niggas never cease to amaze me with the shit they get off on
The video was posted because of the "grandmother" component. Not that it had any major effects on us. She still thick as f*ck though
francis.png

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP

Can't lie I've watched sum fucked up shit on efukt :pachah1:

It was on there I learned that the Japanese are terrorists. They truly are some weird people.

S

syntax

Dead @ terrorists.

Dude I stopped watching for a bit cuz this one day I realized you why in the f*ck am I watching this weird shit ( not gnna say what, yall gnna judge me hard).

Every nigga here goes through stages of watching more and more fuxked up cuz normal doesn't cut it after a while. That shit gets boring.

S

syntax

The video was posted because of the "grandmother" component. Not that it had any major effects on us. She still thick as f*ck though
francis.png
True but fam can u imagine what her siil smells like. That shit probably smells like uunsi iyo suugo iyo bataati. Don't tell me you'd still stick ur dick in there

S

SOMACOON

True but fam can u imagine what her siil smells like. That shit probably smells like uunsi iyo suugo iyo bataati. Don't tell me you'd still stick ur dick in there

I was eating man, f*ck.
I wouldn't sleep with a women above the age of 40 tbh.
We came across the video, and her being a grandmother is why the shit is viral.
My dick wont even get hard. How many years has she been alive? f*ck that

Bielsa

VIP
Dead @ terrorists.

Dude I stopped watching for a bit cuz this one day I realized you why in the f*ck am I watching this weird shit ( not gnna say what, yall gnna judge me hard).

Every nigga here goes through stages of watching more and more fuxked up cuz normal doesn't cut it after a while. That shit gets boring.

Everyone has watched and masturbated, even women. I know they will deny it til they are blue in the face but that is to be expected.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Dead @ terrorists.

It went viral bro i didn't find it in a site:oops:
Besides if you seen the video you would know she's not that old looking:diddyass:

S

syntax

Looool that's what I'm tryna
It went viral bro i didn't find it in a site:oops:
Besides if you seen the video you would know she's not that old looking:diddyass:

Seen it on fb anyway. I take back evyerthing i said abti. Would smash without hesitation :wow:

Bielsa

VIP
You can tell she used to be a hoe in the 1960s. MLK and Malcolm probably smashed that while they were marching and preaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.