So far so good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that ain't truu. These gaalos have no naxariis waving food in front of you, i hit them back in return.

Ive be in their face blowing that ''Ramadan breath'' with no mercy.
vince-carter-rudy-gay.gif

:lolbron:Doing the good deed of spreading ramadan vibes.

:damn: :dead: why havent i thought of that before??

Those friends are the worst. You have the stingy white friend that doesnt buy jack shit all year long because he doesnt want to share his snacks going all :westbrookswag: on the vending machines during ramadan month. Making the muslim friends go

:wtf::wtf::wtf::mjsuitcry::wow: in sync.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
3 hours left here in brum. I'm not really hungry, just tired. I had digestive biscuits and koob shaah Iyo caano for suhoor. I'm thirsty more than anything :banderas:

Walahi I worry for some of you because what you're having for suxuur is not enough to survive for 18 hours. Especially not in this heat.

I sound like a concerned father. :obamatell:

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Atleast I had something. This is my first ramadan in three years I've actually woke up for suhuur.

I'd hate to end up like this in public
tumblr_nycqmz4bOu1u1fpl9o7_250.gif

Just in public??

Dont get me started on trying to escape non muslim society after a long day just to get hit with friendly fire. Nothing worse than ending up at your own doorsteps and getting hit in the face with the fumes of somali food
:eminemdamn:
That smell cocktail and seeing your mum with bricks of samboos and other goodies pilled up all over the kitchen like cocain in some shady traphouse. It really hurst seeing your poor mom and sisters cooking in the last few hrs hanging over the stove trying to ignore the fumes while working the stove like in a gucci mane video.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

angrycat

not so sad after all
Im suffering here :( normally ramadan is no problem for me, but this month ive been feeling weak and depressed as it is and fasting is making it worse >_<

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Got 7 hours left :ahhhh:

Ate baasto cad. Moos on the side and drank lots of water but biyihii labo saac ka bacdi baa daadiyey.:ohlord:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Seriously what some of you guys are having for suhur is not enough. If you're gonna fast this Ramadan do so wisely.

As long as they ate something its more than enough to survive through the day and also its easier when your busy goin to work, cleaning, reading Quran anything to make the time go really

N

NaomiHoney

Im suffering here :( normally ramadan is no problem for me, but this month ive been feeling weak and depressed as it is and fasting is making it worse >_<

Be strong and take everyday as it is! Have the mentality to fast on purpose! Xx

As long as they ate something its more than enough to survive through the day and also its easier when your busy goin to work, cleaning, reading Quran anything to make the time go really

:yousmart:

I want them to try that past day 10ish when their storages in the liver/muscles are kinda depleted. They are coasting on reserves built in months. Most of them will en up looking in the bathroom mirror during lunchtime like :williamswtf: who is this boney motherfucker and what have you done with the guy I saw earlier in the morning.

N

NaomiHoney

:yousmart:

I want them to try that past day 10ish when their storages in the liver/muscles are kinda depleted. They are coasting on reserves built in months. Most of them will en up looking in the bathroom mirror during lunchtime like :williamswtf: who is this boney motherfucker and what have you done with the guy I saw earlier in the morning.
Weight loss!

:deargod:

Seoul

. . .
Walahi I worry for some of you because what you're having for suxuur is not enough to survive for 18 hours. Especially not in this heat.

I sound like a concerned father. :obamatell:
I appreciate your concern :) The worst thing is being in the kitchen helping out while my brothers get a free pass :damn::damn:

angrycat

not so sad after all
I appreciate your concern :) The worst thing is being in the kitchen helping out while my brothers get a free pass :damn::damn:

seems like that y chromosome is a free pass from housework, and responsibility, and blame and lots of other things:gnzbryw:

N

NaomiHoney

How's day 2 going people! Currently 230pm here in London. Another 6 and some of odd minutes left.

Thinking of making sweet potato soup.

I can't eat much during suhur I only ate a banana and a handful of raisins. This morning I felt dizzy only lasted an hr. But for some reason despite my overly active day I'm feeling okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.